Good morning, AFR International, how may I help you?
- I'm sorry, Mr Jacobs. I'm afraid Mr Cook is not in right now. Would you like
to leave a message for him or should I just tell him you called?
- Yes, of course. What is it about?
- I see. Let me think. Erm, I can put you through to Ms White, who is also
our sales manager.
- Hold the line, please. I'll see if she's in.
AFTER ABOUT 10 SECONDS:
- She is at her desk. I'm putting you through.
- Speaking. What can I do for you?
- Well, I'll try. What is it about?
- Erm, would you happen to have the order number?
- Thank you. Let me check that in my computer. Erm, yes, I can see that it
was dispatched on November 22nd, which was two days ago. What seems to be the
- I see. That's strange because it was sent by DHL and you were supposed to
receive it yesterday. Ok, we will have to check that with our logistics
department. Do you think I could call you back?
- I understand, I will do my best, but first I have to check it with my
colleagues. Could you please give me your phone number? I will call you back in
10 minutes, ok?
- Ok, Mr Jacobs. I will call you in a few minutes. And I 'm very sorry for
the inconvenience, but I am sure the package is somewhere in your area right
now. Please give me a few minutes and I will get back to you as soon as I know
- Yes, certainly. Goodbye for now.