Help for English

Formal Letter

*Ahojte, dostal som na prázdniny vytvoriť určitý formálny list. Vytvoril som takého čudo – som to robil pomocou predlohy (vzoru). Chcel by som vás poprosiť či by ste mi to mohli skontrolovať, opraviť nejaké chyby …

Môžem pridať aj vzor aj zadanie z čoho som vychádzal*

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to visiting my friend in Sierra Nevada this summer for 14 days, namely from 01.07 to 14.07. I am interested about water-skiing and diving in Mediterranean coast. However, I have a few questions I would like to ask you.

First, where does the resort there are good condition for water-skiing? Secondly, where I can lease diving equipment and where you would recommend going dive? Thirdly, what is the weather lives at the time in Sierra Nevada? Friend tell me, that lives very good.

Another questions I have is about a place to stay, because I can´t live with friend, her parents will not allow it. Could you recommend some reasonybly-priced hotels?

Other questions, how much cost a hotel? Finally, how much does it cost ticket on airplane from Wien for Sierra Nevada?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Filip

Vopred Ďakujem za pomoc.

PS: Ak by niekto chcel niečo mi vysvetliť, poučiť … budem veľmi rád …tak môžete aj pomocou mailu filip5461@hotmail.com alebo aj cez skype filip5461[u/] …Ďakujem

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to visit my friend in Sierra Nevada this summer for 14 days, namely from 01.07 to 14.07. I am interested in water-skiing and diving in the Mediterranean coast. However, I have a few questions that I would like to ask you.

First, in the resort, are there good conditions for water-skiing? Secondly, where can I lease diving equipment and where would you recommend that I go diving? Thirdly, what is the weather like at that time in Sierra Nevada? A Friend of mine told me that lives very good. (tady nechapu co se myslim tim „lives very good“)

Another question I have is concerning a place where I could stay, because I cannot live with my friend. Her parents will not allow it. Could you recommend any reasonably-priced hotels?

Another question is, how much does a hotel cost? Finally, how much does a plane ticket from Wien toSierra Nevada cost ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Filip

Je mozne ze jsem neco prehledl (bylo tech chyb celkem dost). Neco nebyly vylozene chyby, ale spise nevhodne pouzite vyrazy, vzhledem k tomu, ze se jedna o formalni dopis. Urcite by se to dalo jeste vice zformalnet a vylepit, to dam ale sanci nekomu jinemu.

Jestli nechapes proc jsem neco opravil a proc zrovna tak jak jsem to opravil tak se klidne ptej.

Viem bohužiaľ, nie som až taký dobrý v angličtine :oops:
Ďakujem ti že si mi to opravil.
Obsahovo myslíš, že to môže byť? Ja neviem už čo by som tam opravil aby sa to viacej podobalo na formálny list :-(

Mám zopár otázok:

prečo si tam dal visit … učiteľka nám vravela, že like ide vždy sloveso s koncovkou -ing

that – sa používa aj ako ktoré ?
like at that time – čo to znamená?
lives very good – býva veľmi dobré …to som chcel povedať
cannot – to nie je náhodou to isté ak can´t?
does a hotel cost – prečo si to cost dal na koniec?

Ďakujem ti ešte raz veľmi pekne, veľmi si mi pomohol

like + ing
to s tim like + ing neni tak uplne pravda, viz. zde
http://www.helpforenglish.cz/…lictine.html
Prepokladam ze se ucite BrE, takze tam to sice plati, ale u vazby „would like to“ to neplati ani pro BrE.

that – ano, that se pouziva jako „který/á/é“, lze ho vynechat, ale ve formalnim dopisu se nehodi vynechvat, vice viz. clanek o vztaznych vetach

like at that time – Je treba to videt v kontextu cele vety, tedy: What is the weather like (jake je pocasi) at that time (to dobou).

lives very good – jesli ti dobre rozumim, tak by to melo byt neco jako: A friend of mine told me that it is usually good.

cannot – je to to same, akorat formalnejsi – jedna se o formalni dopis, kontradiktoricke formy(can't, don't) se zde moc nehodi

does a hotel cost – takto se prece tvori otazka, pomoci do + podmet + vyznamove sloveso – „How much does the carp weigh?“, „How much does the carp cost?“

Ďakujem tiuž tomu rozumiem.

Takže myslíš, že to môže byť?

Paklize k tomu nikdo ze zdejsiho osazenstva nic nema a ty jsi s tim spokojeny, tak muze. Dokonale to sice neni, nicmene ty nejzasadnejsi chyby jsou opraveny.

Ďakujem ti veľmi pekne, vyhovuje mi to.

Diki.

Ešte ma niečo napadlo …

Rád by som tam pridal dve vety. Len tu prvú neviem preložiť … a tu druhú som preložil … mohlo by to tam byť ? …

Another question is, how much does a hotel cost?( Čo všetko by bolo zahrnuté v cene?) Finally, how much does a plane ticket from Wien toSierra Nevada cost ? (Are there any discounts for students? )

Ďakujem.

Another question is, how much does a hotel cost? What is included in the price? How much does a plane ticket from Wien to Sierra Nevada cost? Finally, do students get a discount (on the ticket)?

Áno, toto je ono …takto som to myslel …

Ďakujem ti opäť za pomoc!

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.