Help for English

People might lose control over computers...

Komentáře k článku: People might lose control over computers...

Theory

In my view, In 2020 there won't be any computers being able to anticipate our moves and thoughts in advance. If we refer to previous 10 years what actually happened new ? Well, there was a new operating system called Windows 98 and gradually every two years is performance of the whole computer muptiplied by 2. But what's the real asset? Is our work faster or easier ? I don't think so. Just these application are more demanding on performance of our computers and nothing else. The layout is more user friendly and there are a lot of absolutely useless features which anyway no one needed 10 years ago. The whole thing is just about the business and selling new operating systems and hardware because, if user wants to be cool he needs of course the newest and finest operating system and appropriate hardware. I really don't believe in these Microsoft's and any other theories trying to anticipate the future.

Defaultní ikona uživatele
ikona neznámého pohlaví Neregistrovaný uživatel
Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Krtek vložený před 15 lety

Theory

In my view, In 2020 there won't be any computers being able to anticipate our moves and thoughts in advance. If we refer to previous 10 years what actually happened new ? Well, there was a new operating system called Windows 98 and gradually every two years is performance of the whole computer muptiplied by 2. But what's the real asset? Is our work faster or easier ? I don't think so. Just these application are more demanding on performance of our computers and nothing else. The layout is more user friendly and there are a lot of absolutely useless features which anyway no one needed 10 years ago. The whole thing is just about the business and selling new operating systems and hardware because, if user wants to be cool he needs of course the newest and finest operating system and appropriate hardware. I really don't believe in these Microsoft's and any other theories trying to anticipate the future.

Re: Theory

Jenom dotaz, co znamena veta But what's the real asset? – Co je skutecny prinos? nebo neco jineho? Dekuji

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Neregistrovaný uživatel vložený před 15 lety

Re: Theory

Jenom dotaz, co znamena veta But what's the real asset? – Co je skutecny prinos? nebo neco jineho? Dekuji

Re: Re: Theory

But what's the real asset? – Ale jaký je skutečný přínos?

Hi all! I am pretty sure a lot of thinks happened last 10 years. Look around you, Ten years ago I couldn't imagine to have a business trip abroad and use Skype to talk to my family. Even for free and see them via web camera. Or be connected to interned in the bus. Or send e-mail via cell phone. Oh yes, a lot of thinks happened. Pavla

my opinion

i am very interested about it. it is a great topic it will come in the future but i am not confident it will come in 2020 :?: :?:?:

Re: článek

Autor článku je uvedený pod každým článkem.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.