Hello, I am Pavlina, lover of traveling and interesting places. I would like to introduce one exceptional town in ordinary England. You heard about this place maybe. It is Birmingham. The second biggest city in the United Kingdom. It is so huge place with a lot of difference, that will be hard to write it with only one opinion...
1) The first of the most famous ?thing" is the building Bull Ring shopping centre design by the Future systems with Czech architect Jan Kaplicky. There is entrance from the multi-storey car park on this photo.
2) You can see the Bull Ring in night here. It has magic blue lights. But in fact it is reflection of street lamp.
3) The Bull. The symbol of Bull Ring shopping cenre.
4) In front of shops is lot of people and lot of cultural shows. Here is festival of various ethnic group
5) The wild Birmingham in other side looks like quiet Venice. The people have instead of cottages small boats and fishing next to their high buildings.
6) The city is full of extremely strange buildings.
7) This is something like community centre. There are exhibitions, concerts, performances,...
I visited great jazz concert here.
8) But no only strange building makes this city...