The Journey of Life - Europe
Once upon time, a married couple went for a holiday throughout the Europe. Their dream was to travel around the world, but the financial situation was not bright, so they decided just for Europe.
1) They bought a tent, two sleeping bags, a little grill and another cooking accessories and their journey could began. They travelled by car and stopped almost every evening on a different spot. Most of the times they slept in camps.
2) In the second photo you can see both of them relaxing in one of the camp. This one was in France, not far from Paris.
3) In this picture, there is just him starting to cook a dinner on the little grill.
4) And now let's see where they had been.... So firstly they went to a land called Belgium, where one can see many mills. But unfortunately they did not like it there so they decided to leave Belgium behind and went straight to France.
5) In France they visited beautiful and historical town called Chantilly, where they saw magnificent buildings like the chateau in this picture.
6) Next of course was Paris, very busy and nice town, where love is all around. To begin with let's just say they loved it there. The first stop was the museum of Louvre. Finally they saw the strange pyramids standing right in the middle of historical buildings.
7) After Louvre their mission was to find Eiffel Tower. And that was a huge challenge, because you can see it from anywhere, but to stand right in front of it, you need directions. Of course they forgot to buy a map. But eventually they found it and it was a great experience.
8) From Paris they continued to Spain. At first they travelled around the north coast. The sea was cold, but the view was incredible. They stayed in Spain for a long period of time and they had been almost everywhere except the south, where the earthquake was at that time.
9) Once they had enough of Spain they went straight away to Andorra, a really small and beautiful state in Pyrenees. In this picture you can see the Andorra's mountains. Then they decided enough is enough and after five weeks of travelling and sleeping in a tent they quickly visited south of France and went straight to Czech Republic, where they settled down. Now after five years of living in UK and five weeks of travelling they live happily ever after in Prague.