Questions for Oral Exams: Mass Media
Vydáno dne 02.03.2006
Připravte se na ústní zkoušku a vyzkoušejte si odpovědět na
následující otázky týkající se tématu MÉDIA (Televize, rádio, noviny,
Přečti si následující otázky a zkus na každou otázku odpovědět nahlas tak, jako by to byla odpověď na otázku zkoušejícího u ústní zkoušky z angličtiny. Snaž se, aby odpověď byla co nejdelší, i když se na ni dá pravděpodobně odpovědět i velice stroze, např. ano/ne.
Tip: Pokud máš čas a prostředky, nahraj svoje odpovědi na kazetu/diktafon apod. a potom si tuto nahrávku poslechni. Pravděpodobně sám uslyšíš spoustu chyb, které děláš a budeš si je moci sám opravit.
- How much TV do you watch?
- What's you favourite TV programme? Why is it your favourite?
- What type of TV programmes do you hate? Why?
- What other popular types of TV programmes do you know?
- What do you think about soap operas?
- Do you know about the history of TV?
- Do you think that TV is good for people? Why or why not?
- How does TV influence people's lives?
- Do you think that TV is the source of all evil?
- What are the positives and negatives of TV?
- How many TV channels are there in your country/region? What are they?
- What is the difference between public channels and commercial channels?
- If you could influence the nature / selection of TV programmes, what would you change? Why?
- Do you have cable or sattelite TV? What are their positives and negatives?
- How do you feel about TV commercials, especially when they are shown in the middle of a film?
- What is your favourite TV commercial? What TV commercial do you hate?
- What is a 'couch potato'? Are you a couch potato?
- How do you get to know what programmes are on? Where can you find out?
- What is internet?
- How popular is it these days? Who uses it?
- What's your favourite website? Why do you like it?
- What sort of information can be found on the Net?
- What else can be found there?
- How do you look for information on the Net?
- Can you always rely on the information you find?
- What are the positives and negatives of the Internet?
- How do people get connected to the Internet?
- Is it difficult to publish something on the Internet?
- Do you (or anyone you know) have a website? What is it about?
- Do you think that the Internet will replace other kinds of mass media completely? Why?
- Is the Internet only used for legal purposes?
- When you are using the internet, is your privacy well protected?
- What do these terms mean: a virus, SPAM, hacker, pop-ups, spyware, adware
- Is there a lot of unpleasant advertisement on the Internet?
- Is there any cenzorship on the net? Should there be?
- Do you often listen to the radio? When?
- What's your favourite radio station?
- Do you prefer regional channels or national ones?
- What type of stations are popular in your country?
- What type of programmes can you hear on the radio?
- Do you think radio will still be used in the future? Why do you think so?
- How often do you read a newspaper?
- What is your favourite newspaper?
- What is the difference between a 'tabloid' newspaper and a 'broadsheet'? Which is more popular?
- Do people usually read regional or national newspapers?
- Is there a lot of advertisement in newspapers?
- Are newspapers usually biased or independent?
- Do you subscribe to a newspaper? What are the advantages of a subscription?
- Do you know any internationally famous newspapers?
- Do you like reading magazines?
- What is your favourite magazine?
- What kind of magazines is especially popular with women? With men? With girls? With boys?
- When do people usually buy/read magazines?
- What do you think about women's magazines?
- How often do magazines usually come out?
- What kind of supplement do magazines usually have?
- Do you know any internationally famous magazines?
Mass media in general
- Which type of mass media do you prefer?
- Which type of mass madia is most reliable? Which is quickest? Which is most fun? Which is most up-to-date? Which one is easiest to use?
- Do you think that the government should control the media? Why or why not?
- How do you think people will get information in the future?
- How did people get information in the past?
- What is 'information revolution'?
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: