Questions for Oral Exams: Shopping
Vydáno dne 27.02.2006
Připravte se na ústní zkoušku a vyzkoušejte si odpovědět na
následující otázky týkající se tématu SHOPPING.
Přečti si následující otázky a zkus na každou otázku odpovědět nahlas tak, jako by to byla odpověď na otázku zkoušejícího u ústní zkoušky z angličtiny. Snaž se, aby odpověď byla co nejdelší, i když se na ni dá pravděpodobně odpovědět i velice stroze, např. ano/ne.
Tip: Pokud máš čas a prostředky, nahraj svoje odpovědi na kazetu/diktafon apod. a potom si tuto nahrávku poslechni. Pravděpodobně sám uslyšíš spoustu chyb, které děláš a budeš si je moci sám opravit.
- How often do you go shopping?
- What kind of things do you usually go shopping for?
- Do you like shopping? Why / why not?
- What's your favourite shop?
- Do you prefer large supermarkets or small local shops? Why?
- What time of day do you think is best to do your shopping? Why?
- What do you hate most about shopping?
- Do you often buy yourself presents? What was the last present you bought for yourself?
- Who are 'shopaholics'? Are you a shopaholic?
- How do you prefer to pay, in cash or by card? What are the positives and negatives of both?
- How and where can you get a credit card?
- What do the following people do: cashier, customer, shop assistant / shopkeeper?
- What is a department store and what is a shopping mall? Which do you prefer?
- When are there usually sales / discounts? Are they very popular in your country?
- How do shops try to attract customers?
- What are the positives and negatives of virtual (internet) shopping? Have you ever bought anything in this way?
- What's your experience with mail-order shopping (ordering goods from a catalogue)? What are the positives and negatives?
- What is 'window shopping'? Do you like window-shopping?
- How do shop windows usually change during the year?
- Do you usually buy brand name products? Why?
- What can you do when you have bought something faulty? How can you complain?
- Have you ever made a complaint about something you bought?
- What is 'shoplifting' and do you think it is a big problem these days?
- How can shops prevent shoplifting?
- Do you think that people in the future will do their shopping in the same way we do now?
- If you want to buy something expensive (e.g. a new computer), can you do it even though you don't have enough money? How?
- Are there all the important shops in your town/village? Are you happy with the shops in your town?
- There is a saying that "The Customer is always right" or a Czech saying "The Customer is our Master". Is it right? What do you think about it?
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: