Irregular Verbs: TEST (intermediate #1)
Vydáno dne 22.10.2009
Otestujte si znalosti nepravidelných sloves v prvním testu úrovně
Vyberte nejvhodnější sloveso a doplňte do každé věty jeho
- I couldn't finish the book from the library. Somebody must have
last page. It was missing.
- I prepared dinner,
the table, opened a bottle of wine and waited for my
- Jack was tired and wanted to take a short nap. He
down and fell asleep
immediately and slept for five hours.
- There was a deer standing in the middle of the road so he
wheel and smashed into a tree. Luckily, no one was hurt.
- The victim was stabbed in the chest five times and
to death in
- There is no better way to start your day than with a cup of great tasting
coffee which is made from freshly
- She took a step back and
against the wall for support. She was really
- While cooking, I accidentally
all the flour on the floor and couldn't
finish the dessert.
- There was a curving road that
all the way from the top of the mountain to
- She didn't say anything. She just
down and kissed the little boy on the
forehead. He blushed and ran away.
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: