Irregular Verbs: TEST (intermediate #2)
Vydáno dne 31.10.2009
Otestujte si znalosti nepravidelných sloves v druhém testu úrovně
Vyberte nejvhodnější sloveso a doplňte do každé věty jeho
- There was something
in my throat and I couldn't breathe properly. At
least that's how it felt, but the doctor told me it was just swollen
- That's what you call cleaning, young lady? You have just
the crumbs off
the table onto the floor. Get the vacuum cleaner at once!
- I introduced myself and when we
hands, I noticed he was sweating
heavily. He must've been more nervous than I was, which was strange.
- The moment David closed the door, she collapsed on the floor and
hours. She couldn't believe he had left her for another woman.
- If you have never been
by a jellyfish, then you are very lucky as it can
be extremely painful and some can even kill you.
- Asking Cinderella to sit on a chair, the Prince
down and tried the slipper
on her foot. It fit perfectly.
- Well, you should have
expert advice from a lawyer. Now it's too late, I'm
afraid. You will be evicted from your house.
on number 15 and won. On the way to the exit, he somehow managed to
lose most of the chips, though. Well, that's what he told us afterwards.
- I saw his hands shake as he
the cards to the four men. I'm sure he was
very scared, but didn't want them to notice.
- We decided not to eat in the diner and continue further along the highway.
The place was very depressing and it
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: