Irregular Verbs: TEST (pre-intermediate #2)
Vydáno dne 29.10.2009
Otestujte si znalosti nepravidelných sloves v druhém testu úrovně
Vyberte nejvhodnější sloveso a doplňte do každé věty jeho
- The teacher entered the classroom, but the students
talking, not paying
any attention to him.
- I bought the bike two months ago and
a lot of money for it and you know
what? I saw it in a shop window yesterday. It was half off!
- Do you know that the man who
the race is my brother? – Really? I had
- He was broke last month so I
him some money, but he hasn't paid me back
yet. I don't think he ever will.
in the queue for almost 45 minutes and when it was finally his turn
to buy, they told him they'd just sold the last piece.
- We didn't want to come empty-handed so we at least
a bottle of wine.
- Susan just wanted to buy a packet of cigarettes so she
her dog in
- When I wanted to leave the house, it
to rain quite heavily so I took an
- It was a busy Friday afternoon, but I needed to leave at 3 o'clock so
I asked my boss and he, surprisingly,
the whole afternoon reading a book and otherwise doing nothing.
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: