Irregular Verbs: TEST (pre-intermediate #4)
Vydáno dne 19.11.2009
Otestujte si znalosti nepravidelných sloves ve čtvrtém testu úrovně
Vyberte nejvhodnější sloveso a doplňte do každé věty jeho
- When they played hide-and-seek, little Michael
so well that the other kids
couldn't find him for two hours.
- During the next act, we heard a drum roll, but the ropewalker
and fell. Fortunately, there was a safety net.
- Pete was
up in the middle of the night by a very strange noise coming from
his attic. As it turned out, it was just an owl.
- Janet always
highly of our boss. I didn't like him very much though. I'm
glad I don't work in his department anymore.
my name twice, but the receptionist still got it wrong and when my wife
called the hotel, she wasn't put through.
- I must admit I
very little from what our teacher told us yesterday and
I'm sure I will fail the test.
- Don't go anywhere near that dog. It
me quite badly yesterday. Look!
- Rachel saw a nice sweater in a shop window. She tried it on and it fit
perfectly, but when she
out how much it cost, she almost fainted.
to drive when I was 18, but I didn't own a car until I was
30. That's why I didn't really drive much for quite a long time.
- Two thieves
a very expensive painting from the new exhibition on the day
of its opening.
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: