Irregular Verbs: TEST (intermediate #4)
Vydáno dne 25.11.2009
Otestujte si znalosti nepravidelných sloves ve čtvrtém testu úrovně
INTERMEDIATE. Jako obvykle se můžete při vyhodnocení naučit užitečná
slovíčka a vazby.
Vyberte nejvhodnější sloveso a doplňte do každé věty jeho
- The whole situation was so ridiculous, that we all simply
- I kind of
myself last week and bought a new SLR camera. It was really
expensive, but I must say it was worth all the money spent.
- We tried to have a civilized conversation at the table after dinner, but as
into an argument over who should wash the dishes and walk
- The silver moon
faintly through the clouds, illuminating the path. The
woman reached a small clearing where she sat on a rock and rested.
- The policeman intended to pull the car over, but when the driver noticed the
officer waving his hand at him, he
up and drove away.
- When the curtain rose for the next act, the audience noticed right away that
the backdrop had been
upside down. The actors, surprisingly, kept playing like
nothing was wrong.
- It had been raining and the streets were wet. The boy
happily over the
puddles, singing along. It was the last day of school.
- My daughter was cooking for the first time. I tasted the soup, but quickly
it out. It was simply inedible. Luckily, she didn't notice.
- Our house was
by lightning last night, but very little damage was done,
because we'd had a lightning conductor installed.
- Jason had a date with a new girl last Friday. At the end of the dinner, they
the bill. I mean he didn't offer to pay. And now she won't return any of his
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: