Irregular Verbs: TEST (intermediate #5)
Vydáno dne 01.12.2009
Otestujte si znalosti nepravidelných sloves v pátém a posledním testu
úrovně INTERMEDIATE. Jako obvykle se můžete při vyhodnocení naučit
užitečná slovíčka a vazby.
Vyberte nejvhodnější sloveso a doplňte do každé věty jeho správný
tvar. Doplňte vždy pouze jedno slovo.
- Hey, Janet, what are you doing here? How are you? – I'm sorry, sir. You
me for someone else. My name is not Janet.
- When the burglar saw the policemen, he ran towards the back door. A young
officer aimed and
at him, but missed by a meter.
- I'm sure he hasn't
his true colours just yet, but I can see right through
him. Wait until he's been our CEO for more than just these couple of days and
the eggs with sugar and then I reread the recipe just to make sure.
Only then did I discover that I was supposed to separate the eggs using only
the whites, not the yolks.
her eyes and kissed George passionately on the lips. After a few
seconds he pulled back though, which took her completely by surprise.
- He must've been really hungry, because he sat down without saying anything,
in and finished the whole meal in like five minutes.
- It was very easy. I mixed the contents of the packet with water, stirred
the mixture thinly and evenly on a sheet and baked it for
the VCR according to the instructions, but it still wouldn't record
anything from the TV, so I returned it to the shop. They offered to exchange it
for a new one, but I wanted my money back.
a cigarette, fixed himself another drink in the kitchen and slowly
sipped it, thinking what to do next.
- I just wanted to dip the biscuit in my milk, but I accidentally dropped it
to the bottom of the mug. I had to scoop it out with a spoon.
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: