SIGNS and NOTICES (photo quiz #8)
Vydáno dne 26.03.2012
A máme tady další desítku fotografií z Velké Británie, na kterých si
můžete otestovat, jak rozumíte různým nápisům a cedulím.
How much will I pay if I have two pieces of this delicious brownie
to take away?
This is a notice board from London. Surprisingly, they mention horses
here. How come?
- A guard is sitting on a horse near this sign.
- Horses are going to kick or bite you here.
- There are no horses in London. This is just a joke.
- They usually come by bus.
What does this board say?
- Guests can bring their own beer to drink here.
- If you visit their bar with guests, you will get three beers.
- They now have new draught beer.
- You will get tap water in the Cask Ale Bar.
Where could you find this tag?
- At a hotel bar.
- At a hotel reception.
- In a hotel restaurant.
- In a hotel room.
Can a teenager with a dog enter this place?
- A dog is no problem, but a teenager is a person over the age of 11.
- Neither a teenager nor a dog can enter the place.
- Not with a dog. A teenager can enter without a dog.
- Yes, but only if they won't need the toilets.
This is a sign from a park in London. What does it say?
- You are not supposed to leave your dog unattended.
- You are supposed to keep your dog on a leash.
- You aren't supposed to feed the birds.
- Your dog isn't supposed to swim in the water.
What might happen if you haven't paid?
- It shouldn't be a problem. You can always buy a ticket on board the train.
- You are going to pay a penalty fare.
- You may have to pay a fine.
- You will be arrested.
Where can you see this sign?
- At a fairground.
- In a ride.
- In a theatre for kids.
Can I buy something to eat in this restaurant for my
- No, sorry.
- Only if you have a WIFI connection on your laptop.
- Yes, but only daily specials.
- Yes, of course. They offer special meals.
This is a small notice board from a pub in London. What does
- Mr Nicholson was born in 1873.
- You can ask for a hook for your convenience.
- You can leave your belongings anywhere you like.
- You don't have to hold your bags all the time.
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: