LABELS and PACKAGING (photo quiz #7)
Vydáno dne 02.01.2013
Sedmý kvíz ze série “štítky a obaly”. K otázkám u deseti
fotografií vyberte nejvhodnější odpověď. Po vyhodnocení si přečtěte
komentář a dozvíte se zajímavosti z britských reálií.
This is a paper box with tea. I'm sure you know that. But how is the
tea inside packed?
- Each teabag is packed separately in foil for freshness.
- The loose tea has been put into teabags. These teabags are inside this box.
- The tea isn't very strong. The strength is medium.
- The teabags are exceptional quality because they are fresh.
You will find a bottle bouquet inside this packaging? Can you guess
what it is?
- It fits over the neck of a bottle and opens like a flower.
- It's a bouquet of flowers that you can put on the table when drinking wine.
- It's a plastic holder for a bottle accompanied with six glasses.
- It's a special bottle opener, it's very useful when you have a garden party.
You can find a pair of “tongs” inside this box. Do you know what
this word means?
- It's a kitchen utensil.
- It's a special cooking pan that is scratch resistant.
- It's a stick for meal preparation.
- You can put it in a dishwasher.
Radox is a popular company even in our country. This is a box with
herbal salts. What are they good for?
- If you blend the salts with thyme, the mixture will help you.
- They are good for your digestion.
- They will calm your sore muscles after dissolving.
- You can put them on your body and the thyme will soothe your muscular aches.
These are Christmas crackers popular especially in the United
Kingdom. What is a Christmas cracker?
- A Christmas cracker is a special biscuit.
- It's a Christmas tree decoration.
- When you open a Christmas cracker, you'll find some sweets inside.
- When you pull it open you'll find a small gift inside.
This plastic bag is already empty. We have eaten the contents. What
was in the bag?
- A nut and a berry with some fruit.
- Salads, fruits and vegetables.
- Some berries that are high in fiber.
- Something that you might want to eat when you're a bit peckish.
A strange-looking product indeed. Can you tell what it is
- Matryoshka dolls, toys from Russia.
- Plastic cups used for water or beer.
- These are toys for children.
- These are very strange-looking measuring cups.
In Marks & Spencer they sell not only clothes, but also quite
delicious groceries. What does the packaging say?
- It says Marks & Spencer produces great pasta.
- It says that carbonara means crispy.
- It says there's Italian pasta topped with crisps.
- It says what you can find inside the sleeve.
This is a macro shoot of a small symbol that you can find on various
boxes. What does it say?
- If the sleeve is in the box, it is widely recycled.
- It explains which part of the packaging can be currently recycled.
- It says that cushions can't be recycled.
- The plastic cushion is currently recycled.
What is special about the socks that you can find inside this
- The material and the fit make the socks very comfortable.
- The silver technology keeps the socks in place.
- There are three pairs of elastic socks inside.
- They are regular socks.
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: