Quiz: Agatha Christie Trivia
Vydáno dne 15.09.2014
Dne 15. září si připomínáme výročí narození Královny detektivek,
Agathy Christie. Zájem o její knihy neutuchá, vycházejí další díla,
točí se televizní i filmové adaptace. Kolik toho o největší britské
spisovatelce víte? Vyzkoušíme vás v našem Trivia kvízu.
What was Christie's native name?
- Agatha Clarissa Mallowan
- Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie
- Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller
- Agatha Mary Westmacott
Agatha Christie was born on 15 September 1890 in ________.
- St. Mary Mead
Christie showed extraordinary knowledge about poisons. Where did she
- Agatha read a number of romantic books on poisons.
- Her mother was a nurse and Agatha helped her heal the wounded in WW1.
- She studied medicine at Sorbone University in Paris.
- She worked in an Apothecary during WW1.
Her first husband's first name was ________.
On 3 December 1926 Agatha left her house after a quarrel with Archie and
was missing for 11 days. What happened?
- It has never been fully explained.
- She wanted to give birth to an illegitimate child.
- She was kidnapped by two of her fans.
- She was looking for inspiration for her new book.
Her first book, The Mysterious Affair At Styles, was published in ________.
Which Christie's stage play holds the record for the longest run ever?
- And Then There Were None
- Murder On The Nile
- Murder On The Orient Express
- The Mousetrap
Now on children. Christie had ________.
- a daughter
- a daughter and a son
- a son
- no children
In 1971, Christie was given an award. Which one?
- Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- Dame Commander of the Royal Victorian Order
- Lady Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter
The last book Agatha Christie wrote was ________.
- Elephants Can Remember
- Postern of Fate
- Sleeping Murder
Přepis bublinkové nápovědy: