Dogma
Snow Cake
Blow Dry

Avatar (3D) – visual effects = 10/10
plot = 0/10

:)

The Shawshank Redemption – 10/10

127 hours – 9/10

Filip Waldhans: I agree with you. The visual effects were great, but Avatar itself, let's just say it's not my cup of tea. But The Shawshank redemption is really good.

I vote for Shawshank, Avatar sucks :-)

Shawshank is the number one movie of all time on IMDB…I need to watch it again – it's been too long.

I saw Shawshank Redemption a couple of years ago, too. It's really great movie. I have the movie on DVD and I also have the book. I am going to watch it again after I have read the book.

Agreed! Shawshank Redemption is the best movie ever made. Avatar is not that good.. not by a long shot.

Anyone saw The Dark Knight?? I love that movie!

Yep, I did and it's really amazing.

I didn't read the whole discussion but I like The Shawshank Redemption, too. It's one of my favourite films.
Did anyone mention Big Lebowski? I love this film :-).
The Dark Knight is very good too but there are better films. However, Heath Ledger's perfor­mance was stunning.

The most beautiful movie for children is Happy Feet. I can recommend it also for adults.

The Social Network 8/10.
Finally watched it. I didn't expect much but it turned out to be quite a good movie.

Pusher I,II,III

So my favourite movie its The boy in the striped pyjamas. I´ve almost cried on the end. :oops: I recomend it.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.