Help for English

Kontrola několika vět v seminární práci

Dobrý den,

píši seminární práci (téma: Teaching Vocabulary – Clothes) a narazila jsem na několik nejasností. Byla bych vděčná, kdyby mi někdo mohl opravit, popř. poradit s několika větami. Zvýraznila jsem části, kde si nejsem vůbec jistá.

1). This seminar paper deals with teaching vocabulary related to clothes. These words are meant to be taught at the 5th grade of primary school. The learners are about ten years old and have been learning English for about two years. They know some basic words/a basic vocabulary and rules in English. ** A/The new topic of vocabulary** I would like to introduce them into is “Clothes”. From my point of view, it is an interesting matter, especially for girls.

2). First of all I will bring the above-mentioned items of clothing into the classroom. If I have something on, I will not bring it. I will show the learners all the pieces of clothing – nebo jen clothes či je to jedno..?

3). Nyní bych žákům ukazovala oblečení a ptala se “Is it a shirt?” apod., ale zarazilo mě to u plurálu, může se použít “Are they trousers/socks et­c.”?

4). u každé aktivity máme popsat, jaké aspekty si děti osvojují, např. usage, meaning, pronunciation. Ale nevím, jestli se používají se členem či ne, např. They will practise (the) pronunciation 5). opět člen: If not, they will surely understand it after using (the) new words …

6). In the following task the learners are to look into clothes in relation to weather.

7). I will give the learners a worksheet where (there) are two tasks. – Napadlo mě napsat jen “a worksheet with two asks”, ale kdybych přeci jen chtěla použít první variantu, tak si nejsem jistá.

Předem děkuji za Váš čas:) Verča

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Werunka1994 vložený před 6 lety

Dobrý den,

píši seminární práci (téma: Teaching Vocabulary – Clothes) a narazila jsem na několik nejasností. Byla bych vděčná, kdyby mi někdo mohl opravit, popř. poradit s několika větami. Zvýraznila jsem části, kde si nejsem vůbec jistá.

1). This seminar paper deals with teaching vocabulary related to clothes. These words are meant to be taught at the 5th grade of primary school. The learners are about ten years old and have been learning English for about two years. They know some basic words/a basic vocabulary and rules in English. ** A/The new topic of vocabulary** I would like to introduce them into is “Clothes”. From my point of view, it is an interesting matter, especially for girls.

2). First of all I will bring the above-mentioned items of clothing into the classroom. If I have something on, I will not bring it. I will show the learners all the pieces of clothing – nebo jen clothes či je to jedno..?

3). Nyní bych žákům ukazovala oblečení a ptala se “Is it a shirt?” apod., ale zarazilo mě to u plurálu, může se použít “Are they trousers/socks et­c.”?

4). u každé aktivity máme popsat, jaké aspekty si děti osvojují, např. usage, meaning, pronunciation. Ale nevím, jestli se používají se členem či ne, např. They will practise (the) pronunciation 5). opět člen: If not, they will surely understand it after using (the) new words …

6). In the following task the learners are to look into clothes in relation to weather.

7). I will give the learners a worksheet where (there) are two tasks. – Napadlo mě napsat jen “a worksheet with two asks”, ale kdybych přeci jen chtěla použít první variantu, tak si nejsem jistá.

Předem děkuji za Váš čas:) Verča

They know some basic words (nebo some basic vocabulary) and rules in English

The new topic of vocabulary I would like to introduce them to is “Clothes"

I will show the learners/students all the pieces items/articles of clothing (nebo all the clothes)/ Pieces není chyba, rodilý mluvčí by tak ale neřek.

Is this a shirt? Are these trousers? (“It” a “they” znějí tady slabě), [Are these socks? Is this a watch? Is this a pair of socks/trouser­s/glasses? Are these gloves? Is this a pair of gloves?]

They will practise the pronunciation (výslovnost těch nových slov)

they will surely understand it after using the new words (tá nová slova, která jsme právě probírali)

Are to look into (zkoumat :-? ) clothes je možné. Idiomatičtěji by znělo … are to think about, talk about, look at, consider clothes in relation to …

I will give the learners/students a worksheet with/containing two tasks je lepší, Vaše varianta je přijatelná, ale rodilý mluvčí by tak neřek.

Otherwise it's all fine. Good luck!

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od DesperateDan vložený před 6 lety

They know some basic words (nebo some basic vocabulary) and rules in English

The new topic of vocabulary I would like to introduce them to is “Clothes"

I will show the learners/students all the pieces items/articles of clothing (nebo all the clothes)/ Pieces není chyba, rodilý mluvčí by tak ale neřek.

Is this a shirt? Are these trousers? (“It” a “they” znějí tady slabě), [Are these socks? Is this a watch? Is this a pair of socks/trouser­s/glasses? Are these gloves? Is this a pair of gloves?]

They will practise the pronunciation (výslovnost těch nových slov)

they will surely understand it after using the new words (tá nová slova, která jsme právě probírali)

Are to look into (zkoumat :-? ) clothes je možné. Idiomatičtěji by znělo … are to think about, talk about, look at, consider clothes in relation to …

I will give the learners/students a worksheet with/containing two tasks je lepší, Vaše varianta je přijatelná, ale rodilý mluvčí by tak neřek.

Otherwise it's all fine. Good luck!

Moc děkuji za ochotu, dostačující vysvětlení a opravy:) Verča

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.