Help for English

My exam experience .

Would you tell me about your experience(state examen,FCE,etc)? :shock:

It´s not that bad, believe me :--) It is highly advisable to go through the exam tests from previous years.

Hi people! I am Kate and I want write with super preson ! :-D

Hello, My name is Wall. I would like know something about exam in your high school… :-)

Hi, do you have any experience with english courses in foring countries? I´m going to 3-weeks course to Malta during the holiday. :-)

Hi lentilka :-) really? it´s great, I would also like to go somewhere to english course… :-( please, could you tell me, how much does it cost? (if it isn´t a secret!) :-) thanks

Jewell: The course (3 weeks),accom­modation in family and transport cost about 40 thousand and you need some pocket money (about 10 thousand). It´s quite expensive, but important for practise english comunication :-)

Hi I'm going to workcamp.I muss pay 1800 to czech agentur and ??? transport to Germany Tubigen :-)

Hi, I wanna to have a chat with somebody who passed the Cambridge exam (FCE, CAE). Please contact me… Tessinka.pianko@seznam.cz :-) I´m 17 and I´d like to study at the Charles university English – translation and interpretership. So I think it´ll be better for me to have at least FCE. Could you help me to get it and share your experiences? … tnank you very much
:-D

Hi I have passed my first certificate in London. There is no such different in doing the exam in Czech or anywhere else. They have the same rules worldwide.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.