Help for English

A few things to be aware of...

Komentáře k článku: A few things to be aware of...

:-) díky za článek…do usa bych se ráda podívala,takže články všeho druhu o usa jsou pro mě vítány :-D

help

Hello,
could you help me please? Could you explane me what is mean „to learn first hand“? Thanks

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Casmoredius vložený před 16 lety

help

Hello,
could you help me please? Could you explane me what is mean „to learn first hand“? Thanks

Re: help

„To learn first hand“ means „to learn by doing“. Let's say you wanted to learn how to make a candle. Instead of reading a book, you would actually try to make one. It can also mean „to learn by experiencing,“ so instead of just reading about the Black Plague, you could learn about it first hand if you got sick with it. Which I wouldn't recommend. :)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od helps vložený před 16 lety

:-) díky za článek…do usa bych se ráda podívala,takže články všeho druhu o usa jsou pro mě vítány :-D

Re:

:) I'm glad you like it.

Good luck in Japan

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Kelly vložený před 16 lety

Re: help

„To learn first hand“ means „to learn by doing“. Let's say you wanted to learn how to make a candle. Instead of reading a book, you would actually try to make one. It can also mean „to learn by experiencing,“ so instead of just reading about the Black Plague, you could learn about it first hand if you got sick with it. Which I wouldn't recommend. :)

Re: Re: help

Appropriate :-))

Taky vítám takovéto články. Díky něj.

So doctor House( House M. D.) is one of them who does not know that czechoslovakia does no longer exist. I heard him use it at least twice.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.