Help for English

Word Jumble: pomíchaná písmenka #1

Komentáře k článku: Word Jumble: pomíchaná písmenka 1

to jsou tak úžasné nápady :-) Dalo by se toho využít při scrablu nebo i na zapamatování si jak se to slovo vlastně píše :-)

Já jsem se špatně podíval na poslední obrázek a dal jsem MELON :-)

Krásné hry. U některých jsem se i zamotal :-D

Short story

It was a warm autumn night. The sky was full of ratss and the moon reminded me of a big menol. Having nothing to do, I sat under a(n) pelap tree and watched the fruit ripe. Yes, it was time. Specially lumps were delicious those days. I felt like a reap so I shook the reap rete but nothing happened. Only a few fleas fell down, perhaps a little bit untimely. I shook the rete again with all my might. This time an old tha, which had been nesting lazily in the tree for years, hit my head from above. Angrily I kicked the trunk with my hoes. Defeated I bent down, picked a(n) ricapto from a rete nearby and went home to get a nice puc of tea and yrreche compote. In the distance a night nitra was chugging calmly along the harvested field :-)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od honyk vložený před 13 lety

Short story

It was a warm autumn night. The sky was full of ratss and the moon reminded me of a big menol. Having nothing to do, I sat under a(n) pelap tree and watched the fruit ripe. Yes, it was time. Specially lumps were delicious those days. I felt like a reap so I shook the reap rete but nothing happened. Only a few fleas fell down, perhaps a little bit untimely. I shook the rete again with all my might. This time an old tha, which had been nesting lazily in the tree for years, hit my head from above. Angrily I kicked the trunk with my hoes. Defeated I bent down, picked a(n) ricapto from a rete nearby and went home to get a nice puc of tea and yrreche compote. In the distance a night nitra was chugging calmly along the harvested field :-)

Re:

až puc-cup of tea mi napověděl, že to opravdu nejsou neznámá slovíčka :-) Hezké.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od jarmi1 vložený před 13 lety

Re:

až puc-cup of tea mi napověděl, že to opravdu nejsou neznámá slovíčka :-) Hezké.

Re: Re:

Puc of tea:-)

Short story

Re:

leaf → leaves … sorry for nitpicking :-)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Johnnie vložený před 13 lety

Re:

říkala jsem si, že tam ty blechy nesedí :-D

říkala jsem si, že tam ty blechy nesedí :-D

Re: Re: Re:

leda jako malé jablka = blechy

leda jako malé jablka = blechy

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Mně to právě taky přišlo divný, „Only a few fleas fell down“, ale pak mi to došlo:-D Ale jako příběh pěknej, hats off to you, honyk:-)

:shock: dvě chyby to je hrůza… proč jenom nedávám pozor??? Díky moc je to vážně krásné, nápad i kresby!

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Johnnie vložený před 13 lety

Re:

jj, já jsem si toho taky všiml, ale až jsem to odeslal :-)

super :-D
honyk -klobuk dolu je to masaker :-)

jj, já jsem si toho taky všiml, ale až jsem to odeslal :-)

Jj, já právě myslel, že ty máš jako moderátor možnost ten příspěvek opravit :?::?::?:

Short story

Re:

Super! A pokračování příběhu nebude? Zbyly ještě čtyři nevyužité obrázky. javascript:vlo­zit(‚:-D‘)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.