Help for English

A never-ending story

I think, it could be fun to write a story which everybody can join in. So I'll try to start…

Once upon a time there was a big gray city. The city was full of foolish people whose main interest was to be rich and nice-looking but they all were without hearts. They were almost like some kind of machines – working every day in their smoking factories producing stupid things which they didn't need at all and thinking of nothing but themself.

In this city lived a pretty young girl.She was called Hope. She had a big white dog.Hope and her dog Friend often passed time in a small flowers garden.

One fine day, anybody cried and the big white dog (name Don) scared and Don escaped.

„O, my!“ said the girl – whose name was Hope as we know, „What shall I do now!“ She was very sad because she loved Don and she couldn't imagine her life without him. She sat on the green grass and began to cry.
Suddenly the other dog – called Friend – ran towards her.
„Hello my darling,“ said he ‚cause he wasn‘t an ordinary dog at all but a very smart one, „Don't be sad. We can go and find your beloved Don. I can help you. You know I have a very sensible muffle so I can snuff around and tell which way we should go.“
„My dear Friend!“ exclaimed Hope „I'm very glad to know you are with me. I think I would never be able to find my poor Don if you didn't help me.“
And than the big journey began.

…And than the big journey began…
On the way new the dog says: „In our dog-kingdom my friend wolfdog said, that Don will must do secretmission.“ next says: „I know no about what go!?“

Hope was surprised by what Friend had just said because she'd never knew her Don would be a spy or something like that, so she asked Friend: „What kind of mission is it?“
„I'm not sure.“ said Friend, „Don never told me about it. All I know is that he must save the World somehow because people are so foolish and selfish these days they are not able to see their stupidity at all. The only way to save them is to find a key which would open a heart of a beautiful Princess. The heart of the Princess is so powerful that everyone would feel it and get a chance to live better life. But it will be very difficult to find the key and the Princess because nobody knows who she is or where she lives. Even the Princess herself doesn't know she's the one who can save the World.“

„But if we don’t know anything about the Princess and the Key how we can find them?“ asked Hope desperately. "I have no idea where to go or what to do.“ She looked very sad.
„I think,“ said Friend, „it would be the best to go and ask my old friend Wolfdog. He's very clever and knows a lot so he could give us an advice. He lives in the Dog-kingdom which is far away from this place but we must go there anyway. I think Don will be there too.“
„Ok, let's go. But first we must take with us something to eat and drink.“
So they buy food and drink for the journey and went to the West where was the Dog-kingdom.

They had been walking for many days and nights when they came into a dark forest. The night was comming and it started to rain.
Hope and Friend were wet, cold and very tired. They longed for nothing more than hot drink, something to eat and a shelter above their heads. But they had nothing.
„Dear Friend,“ said Hope, „what shall we do now? I'm so tired!“
„I can smell something, but I don't know what it is.“ replied Friend who was sniffing around them. „Hmm, it smells so nice!“
Friend wanted to find out what nice smell it was but all which he could find was an enormous hole in the middle of a small opening. So they crept into the hole and fell asleep in a while.

It was a beautiful morning. Birds sang and the sun was shining above the forest. Hope and Friend climbed out of the hole and stretched their bodies after a long night in an uncomfortable hole.
„Look at this!“ exclaimed Hope „What's that?“
In the middle of the clearing, there was a hut and outside the hut, there was a small person cooking something in a big pot which smell SO nicely that for a while Hope and Friend were only able to stare at it!

„I think, we should ask her for something to eat.“ said Friend, „I'm so hungry I would eat almost anything.“
„Yea, so do I.“ replied Hope, „But we don't know her. What if she's an evil witch?“
„Don't be afraid. You are safe with me. And anyway, we must try if we don't want to die of hunger.“
So carefuly they went nearer to the person to ask her for something to eat and drink.
It was a very old woman who had lived in the forest for all her life. Her figure was only a few feet tall. She had long white hair and something like a small branch in it.
When she saw Hope and Friend comming to her she said nothing. Then still without any word she poured something from the pot to the bowl and gave it to them.
„Drink!“ she croaked.

Hope and Friend didn't know if they should have drunk it. They had heard about an old witch who had lived in the forest and caught innocent people and animals who never had been seen any more.
But the nice smelling tea or whatever it was, was so strong that they took it from woman's hands and drank it.
Suddenly, everything started to shake. They were looking around them in horror but they didn't know at all what was going on. Everywhere there were small animals climbing up and down the trees, jumping and running towards them.

Hope and Friend wondered: „What are they doing here so suddenly? It is dream?“ Hope began to cry: " We are loonies now! Oh no! But the witch said: „Steady young girl. You are still normal. You are white squirrels. Long time ago they lived as all squirrels in the forest. But then they began to be proud and evil. They began to tell they are especial. They told a forest pool is only for them. They told lies the forest
queen had informed them about it. They didn´t believe the queen has exist. She became angry and the white squirrels converted into invisible squirrels. They are very clever now. They know all thinking all entities in the world. But nobody can speak to them and see them. Only if somebody drinks the tea, which I cooked for you. The queen landed up the pool too.“

„But how is it possible that we can see them now?“ asked Hope, „What was in the tea?“
„It's magic tea made from special herbs which grow in this forest only.“ answered the witch. „Nobody knows about it. I'm the last one who knows how to make the tea.“
Hope and Friend were looking at each other in amazement. They had heard about a witch living in the forest but they had never known what it was all about. They hadn't known all history of the forest.
“But how did you know we were going to meet you and why are you helping us? Who are you?” Hope wanted to ask so many questions but the witch stopped her:
„Too many questions, my darling. You mustn’t waste your time! The effect of the tea doesn't last forever. Go and ask the squirrels where to go to find the key and the girl who is expected to safe the world. I think they'll be able to show you which way you should take to find Don too."

With these words the witch disappeared.
Around Hope and Friend, squirrels started to gather. All of them were white and had long shaggy tails with something like a small branch in it. Apparently, they were very agitated. When the rush quieted down the biggest and most beautiful squirrel came in front of the others looking at Hope.
“Dear friends,” she said, “We’ve been waiting for you for so long and now you are here, in our forest!” All squirrels applauded.
“Why have you waited for us?” asked Hope.
“It was because we knew only you have the power to save us. Only you can find the key and the Princess.“
„What shall we do?“ asked Friend.
„First you must go to Don. He's the leader and can show you the way.”
“But the Dog-kingdom is so fare away!“, sighted Hope. „We will never be able to get to him in time.”
“Don’t worry, you will.“, said the Squirrel. „I’ll give you something which will help you.“

The Squirrel whistled and suddenly they saw a strange blue horse galloping from the forest towards them. He was so beautiful that Hope almost didn't breathe. He had long slim legs and his hair was long and blue and there was something like a small branch in it too.
Hope noticed that all creatures in the forest had this thing in their hair.
„What's that?“ she thought.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.