Help for English

Study @ home or abroad?

Hi guys… I really need to improve my English and therefore I want to go to language school. Other reason is, that I want to pass CAE exam. I saw some schools on the Internet and some of them looked good.I want to know if somebody has experiences with school EC English in San Diego or generally with EC and what is your opinion – if it's better to study abroad or @ home. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hey Kadel, If you have enough money, hit the road and start cramming for FCE abroad. You may also get a stipend if you are darn good. An interesting thing is that guys from Saudi Arabia don't have to pay anything. Their government pay the tuition! San Diego is a fun and exciting place to be with fabulous weather all year round. You will certainly love that city! :) Just one more thing, you will hardly find any classes for Cambridge exams in the USA. Go for TOEFL!

Hey Kadel,how r u?

Thanks riccardo. How is it going? I agree with you. However some friends of mine were at language schools and their experiences are not so good. Therefore I want to find school, which is really good. As you know, they are quite expensive and I would like to pay only for quality. 8-) What make matters worse, some schools look interestedly, but the truth is else. I heard some positive testimonials about the EC English school, on the other hand, I would like to know more about it. Does anybody have some experiences:?: :-D

Hi. I find studying abroad much better. If someone wants to improve a lot, he should study in Britain, America, New Zealand etc. But I know It can be very, very expensive. There are some language schools for studying foreign languages, but I prefer stydying abroad. :-)

Hi I thing that studying abroad is better for those people,who want be great in foreign language. yes its expensive but its here possibility geting scholarship…but yes you must be very clever and have Luck:D

Yes, I know what you mean. In my opinion, different colleges in London are much better than czech schools. I had opportunity to study at Harrow College last summer. It was a wonderful chance! I ´ve got many new experiences with English.

it is a great possibility to improve the language......but i think it must be very expensive but knowledge is a one of the most important things so the peoples should spent money…

To mikina.b: I see:)you can speak much more better English than I can:D – very nice
mabye its time to go study to England or USA for me well:D:) Anyway its good for anybody who wants work in others country. And this is my case:))
btw: what´s up?:)How are you?:)

Hi kadel. Your question is quite interesting for me. :-D I'm working for the EC English school's central office in the sales department. However, I won't write any testimonials, because my opinion will be maybe little bit prejudiced. 8-)
If you're still interested in the EC English school, write me an email which you can find in my profile and I can send you some information. Good luck!

Yes guys English is a very important language for nowadays people. If you want to work in another country, you have to know foreign languages – English mainly. And now, do you like the English educational system? Everybody knows that their schools are different from our schools.

yeah you´re right:)ist big different between those 2 systems-if you want study in england its important to you have a good nervous system…

Good nervous system? Why do you think that? I do like English schools. I have met only good and friendly teachers up until now. I find them so cheerful. But I know…It´s just my opinion.

I didnt thing that you have to have good system because people or teachers but the basic school system is very different from ours so it can be problem …someone this dont mind someone did;)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.