Help for English

Project:The Future

Byl bych rád kdyby jste mi opravili chyby prosím.Děkuji

The Future

My and my parents future:                         My future is complicated,because I don't know,where I'm going to work.I want to travel a lot.Later,I would like to move to America and visit Utah.There's my dream in Utah.In Amrica,I want to make some firm or something like that.Then,I want to travel around the world.After several years,I want to come back to Czech republic.I don't know yet if I will have a family. Parents aren't excited of it. I think that parents want to live here in Albrechtice and do work what they do now.They prefer normal life.They don't want to change anything.

Work: The work will be obviously easier and faster,because robots will do everything instead of us.People will just program them.Maybe robots will teach kids and maybe kids won't go to school.

We will able to make a flying cars and there won't be any traffic jams. People will travel to others planets and I hope that experts will find another life in the space.The space is very interesting topic for me so I would like to be more interested in it.

Byl bych rád kdyby jste mi opravili chyby prosím.Děkuji

Byl bych rád kdybyste mi opravili chyby prosím.Děkuji

https://czechtongue.cz/…-kdyby-jsme/

1. because I don't know where I'm going to work (bez čárky před WHERE)
2. Co myslíte tím “there's my dream in Utah”? Jakože je Váš sen tam žít? V tom případě “It's my dream to live in Utah” / “Living in Utah is my dream”
3. Tím “make some firm” myslíte založit firmu? V tom případě “found / establish / set up a company”
4. come back to the Czech Republic
5. My parents aren't excited about it
6. I think that my parents… and do the same job that they do now
7. The work will obviously be easier…
8. We will be able to make a flying cars
9. People will travel to others planets
10. another life in the space
11. I think the space is a very interesting topic for me and I'd like to find out more about it

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.