Help for English

What's your favorite book?

I love books by Stephenie Meyer. Twilight saga are my favourite books and movies . I read all books by Stephenie ;)

Now my favourite authors are Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger, Inheritance) who writes fantasy books. And quite different author Paulo Coelho, I have read only The Alchemist but it was so unusual book that I bought another his book Veronica Decides to Die :-)

Now my favourite authors are Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger, Inheritance) who writes fantasy books. And quite different author Paulo Coelho, I have read only The Alchemist but it was so unusual book that I bought another his book Veronica Decides to Die :-)

Has anyone read an American Tragedy by Theodor Dreiser?

Hi, i have read David Copperfield by Charles Dickens and it was great novel. It´s autobiography and greepy. I recommend you this book.

Hello everybody, at first I wanna say that this is great website with many useful articles. I try to read a lot but I don't have much free time. Among my favourite books belong saga about the Wither, which is great fantasy book, Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan and Ritus by Markus Heitz.

Hi Martin294 :) I also like fantasy books very much, so I looked at Amazon.com and read a passage from your favourite book Wither. And it seems to be really interesting book. Can I ask you a question? Have you read it in English or in Czech? And if in English where did you get the book? Thank you for your answer :)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Elafrela vložený před 12 lety

Hi Martin294 :) I also like fantasy books very much, so I looked at Amazon.com and read a passage from your favourite book Wither. And it seems to be really interesting book. Can I ask you a question? Have you read it in English or in Czech? And if in English where did you get the book? Thank you for your answer :)

Hello Elafrela, I'm very pleased my note inspired you. Unfortunately I read it in Czech. However it's originally the Polish book, I think it will be great in English too. :)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od martin294 vložený před 11 lety

Hello Elafrela, I'm very pleased my note inspired you. Unfortunately I read it in Czech. However it's originally the Polish book, I think it will be great in English too. :)

Hello Martin :) I really had wanted to read the Chemical Garden trilogy (Wither, Fever, Sever), so I bought them all in English and I finished them just recently :) Thank you for inpiring me :) Do you know of other interesting books like these? I really enjoed them. I must only correct you a little – the books aren´t of Polish origin, the author Lauren Stefano is from USA :)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Janatánek vložený před 17 lety

I like reading very much so it is difficult to say name of my favourite book. But one of the most nice and interesting book which I have already read is Little Prince.

Hey – did you know, there is a verb ‘to name’, so you can say: ‘I like reading very much so it’s difficult to name my favorite…'

It's a much used verb: ‘What are you going to name your dog?’

:-)
Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Fleatful vložený před 12 lety

Hi, i have read David Copperfield by Charles Dickens and it was great novel. It´s autobiography and greepy. I recommend you this book.

Hey Fleatful, do you mind if I correct your sentence a little? Your English is obviously very good, it just needs a couple of things to perfect it:

‘…by Charles Dickens and it was a* great novel. It’s autobiograp­hical* and creepy*. I recommend you read this book.'

:-)
Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Elafrela vložený před 11 lety

Hello Martin :) I really had wanted to read the Chemical Garden trilogy (Wither, Fever, Sever), so I bought them all in English and I finished them just recently :) Thank you for inpiring me :) Do you know of other interesting books like these? I really enjoed them. I must only correct you a little – the books aren´t of Polish origin, the author Lauren Stefano is from USA :)

Hello :-) I'm sorry but it's misunder­standing, I didn't mean Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren Stefano, I meant the Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski. I admit it's my mistake, I wrote the name incorrectly :-) I'm sorry :-)

I love Ruby Red trilogy right now. I would like to recommend it to everyone, who likes fantasy romances and time travelling.

I like Gabra a Málinka too and also little women!

Gabra a Málinka rock! A always loved them.

Two days ago, I got hooked on a book in English – The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I just couldn't stop reading… In spite of having seen the movie before (several times – it's awesome, too). I knew all the main twists and the ending and all that, still couldn't help reading on :) Have anyone else read it?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.