Help for English

Need advice

Someone in this forum learned good English? I need help to correct errors in my MBA essay for college in the USA. I will be glad to any help!

Please use the section “Help Forum”.
We'll be glad to help you. :)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Franta K. Barták vložený před 4 lety

Please use the section “Help Forum”.
We'll be glad to help you. :)

Thank you for saying that. Apparently I messed up the forum sections)

If you want to get a good MBA essay, then you need to find a professional in this. His task not only correct your mistakes in English, I also think that he should help you choose the right words and phrases, in order to make a good impression, stand out against other applicants to this university or college. I know that there are special services that can help you with this, for example, here https://www.essayedge.com/…say-editing/ you can read more about this. It seems to me that this is a good solution especially for international students. It will be very sad if you don't receive a scholarship because you made a couple of grammatical mistakes.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Mirrany vložený před 4 lety

Thank you for saying that. Apparently I messed up the forum sections)

Write what exactly you need and we'll try to help. :)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.