Help for English

IELTS exam

Hi everyone. Have you ever taken an IELTS test before? Let’s share your experience and result here so that we can learn more from you. Thank you.

Hi, in my point of view, IELTS is the best exam because you can never fail and if you sit it, you will always pass unlike the FCE or CAE exam. That said, there is absolutely neccesary to get to know the format, techniques and strategies, otherwise even if you have quite a good command of English, you might not achieve a high band score. I'm considering sitting this exam, but I needed only the speaking part for my job. And I was answered by BC, it was not possible and I could take part weather in all the four sections (211 Eur) or in none of them. So at the end of this year I am going to give it a try.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit nebo se můžete přihlásit účtem na Facebooku.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.