Help for English

I have a great picture of myself at 7 centimeters

Ahoj,

marně se snažím zjistit význam této věty: “I have a great picture of myself at 7 centimeters”

… v tomto kontextu:

“Train your mind for success,” Sasson says, using prenatal yoga, prayer, or meditation to align body and mind. Try out your coping strategies before delivery, and have plenty of backup options. Sharp Woods suffered from agonizing lower leg cramps during her pregnancy: a perfect opportunity to try her Hypnobabies technique. “It removed all sensation of pain, so I knew it would work fine,” Sharp Woods says. The course focused on affirmations, guided imagery, and deep relaxation, along with a mom-to-be’s own empowerment—a popular theme in other courses, such as Bradley, Lamaze, and Birthing From Within. “Childbirth doesn’t have to be awful,” Sharp Woods says. “I have a great picture of myself at 7 centimeters, smiling.”

(zdroj)

Nemáte prosím nějaký nápad?

Děkuji vám moc za pomoc :)

The article is about using various techniques to make pregnancy and childbirth as smooth and pain-free as possible. The woman used these techniques when she gave birth. A picture was taken of her at a distance of 7 cms from her face during childbirth, and she was still able to smile (because – we are invited to believe – using the techniques helped her manage the process of childbirth in a way that still enabled her to smile).

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od DesperateDan vložený před 3 lety

The article is about using various techniques to make pregnancy and childbirth as smooth and pain-free as possible. The woman used these techniques when she gave birth. A picture was taken of her at a distance of 7 cms from her face during childbirth, and she was still able to smile (because – we are invited to believe – using the techniques helped her manage the process of childbirth in a way that still enabled her to smile).

Thank you for your answer!

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.