Help for English

Motivační dopis - Erasmus+

Zdravím všechny, byl by někdo, prosím, ochotný mi zkontrolovat gramatiku v motivačním dopise na Erasmus+? Beru i připomínky ohledně obsahu. Mockrát děkuji 🙂

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to apply for the Erasmus+ exchange programme for the winter semester of 2023/2024. I am absolutely convinced that this opportunity would be beneficial for my future life, especially my studies and career.

I am twenty-three years old and am currently studying a master‘s programme called Molecular and Cell Biology and Genetics at the Faculty of Science at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice.

There are several reasons why I want to apply for Erasmus+. Mainly I want to experience studying at another university to learn the differences between studying in the Czech Republic and abroad, and I want to get to know different lifestyles and cultures. I also see this chance as a unique opportunity to learn and improve my English as well as gain more independence.

I have chosen Universidade do Algarve in Portugal, more precisely their Faculty of Science and Technologies. I have learned from their website that this university has a similar master’s programme, called Molecular and Microbial Biology, which includes various interesting subjects. There is also practical teaching within these subjects which would be very useful for my future job and studies. Besides Algarve is a beautiful region and I would like to get a chance to spend some time there.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,xxx

Congratulations, this is very good. I've just tweaked it a bit to bring it to (grammatical) perfection. Do obsahu se vměšovat nebudu, protože váš text se mi zdá celkem dobrý. Good luck with your application! [Pozor na „českou“ čárku (" … learnt from their website, that …") která tam v angličtině nepatří 😉 ] [Pozor na (AmE) program a (BrE) programme; zvolte bud' ten nebo onen, ale ne obojí.]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the Erasmus+ exchange program for the winter semester 2023/2024. I am absolutely convinced that this opportunity would be very useful for my future life, especially for my studies and career.

I am twenty-three years old and I am currently studying a master‘s program called Molecular and Cell Biology and Genetics at the Faculty of Science at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice.

There are several reasons why I want to apply for the Erasmus+ program. Mainly I want to experience studying at another university to learn the differences between studying in the Czech Republic and abroad, and I really want to get to know different lifestyles and culture. I also see this chance as an unique opportunity to learn and improve my English as well as gain more independence.

I have chosen the Universidade do Algarve in Portugal, more precisely their Faculty of Science and Technologies. I have learnt from their website, that this university has a similar master’s program­me, called Molecular and Microbial Biology, which includes various interesting subjects. Within these subjects there is also practical teaching that would be very useful for my future job and studies. Besides the Argarve is a beautiful region and I would really like to get a chance to spend some time there.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely, xxx

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.