Help for English

anybody who would like to speak english in OSTRAVA?

Guys I have a idea. I spent several months abroad as exchange student, but that was one year ago. I miss the english conversation. And I think that I need use english more often then now . So I was thinking about one thing. We could make some meeting face to face and speak in english. Something like english conversation, but with „normal“ people no like at english courses. Just go to pub or something and speak. SO is there a few people from Ostrava who would like to participate on it? :-)

I think it's goo idea. I want to improve my english so I would participate on it.

perfect, first one 8-) somebody else? common there must be more than one person in Ostrava :))

Your idea is brilliant, if there is anyone from Prague, longing for the same, please contact me !

Your idea is brilliant, if there is anyone from Prag, longing for the same, please contact me !

Well, nice idea to find someone in your neighbourhood and get to talking to them. Nonetheless, I have the only condition. You must be nearby Olomouc. Anyone up there?

I am happy to talk to anyone about anything :o :-)

I am from Ostrava. When is going to be the meeting ?

Hey! Perfect idea! Is it still relevant? I'm from Havirov but no problem to commute to Ostrava :)

We should choose the date and place :P

HELLO,,IM LENKA,,I WONT LERNT ENGLISCH,,IM FROM OSTRAVA.

Hi Lenka, How are you? I'm Petra. Do you want to write with me?

Hello, I just found out I'm moving to Ostrava in May from the USA and would like to learn Czech and help others learn English. Plus it would be nice to meet new people.

Hi, I am Tom and I would like improve my English skills. Previous month I was learning English in special conversation group named „Speak“. Unfortunately teachers must went back to their countries. So now I am free. Meeting can be in Ostrava or Frydek-Mistek. If you are intrested, leave me a private message :-).

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.