Help for English

Housing

mohl bych poprosit,jestli mi to někdo nezkontroluje,vět­šinu vět jsem použil-upravil ze žluté knížky-Maturitní témata-housing.

Děkuji

Housing from Pepe

My family and I live in a block of flats in Ostrava of about three hundret and fifty thousand people. I have moved recently so this house is quite new.
Most of my friends live in a City too but part of my family live a willage ,for example my grandfather.
My parents spend part of year in a cottage in the countryside.
The advantage of living in a City is the enough of shopping options,facilities for sport, and other cultural activities.
I don’t have to ride so long way the bus to work and school.
In our City ,we have a many shops with diffrent goods,many restaurant,three football fields,two hockey fields,several libraries,and a few of church.There are tower blocks,office buildings and faktories in the City too.
The positive aspekt of living in a city are the job opportunities,the housing options and the hight qualitive medical facilities.The city,however,has its own disadvantiges,such as the hectic atmosphere created by stress,Traffic,and noise.There is polluted air and water and often you have to live in apartman blocks.
Everyone has to decide for themselves where They want to live.Personally,I pre­fer to live in a City.

House
I will now describe my house. I live own in my flat.I have smaller flat.There is just one living room and one kitchen in the my flat. The living room is big and bright.There is big table in the middle of my room.On the left,I have my bed and couch(sofa) .There is a home theatre on the furniture .There are speakers next my furniture. There is central heating under three my windows. My flat is situated to the west .I can see to sunset . I watch TV there, eat, sleep and learn too. The place I like most in my house is my living room.
Now,I will describe a guided tour of my kitchen.When I come into the house I enter through my living room and there is door to my kitchen in the corner.
There are kitchen cabinets,cooking range,microwa­we,coffee machine.There is a fridge in the corner.
There is a washing machine next kitchen cabinets.
I like my home.

I live own in my flat? Co si tím chtěl říct?

Dal bych: I live on my own – žiju sám, nikdo mě nic nemusí platit

nebo I live in my own flat – žiju v mém vlastním bytě

Ale jestli maturuješ, tak ty věty jsou docela jednoduchý si myslím..

Jednodušší to je, ale důležité je, ať se ti to dobře učí a hlavně, ať v tom nejsou chyby.
House – skoro úplně ignoruješ neurčitý člen A. Např. There is a big table… a central heating,…
…under my three windows – takový slovosled
I can see sunset – TO tam nepatří
guided tour – se mi zdá hodně divné
Proč píšeš come into the house, když bydlíš v bytě? To samé jsem nepochopila už u 1. článku – prostě užívej flat.

U 1. článku – I don´t have to ride… – ride se používá jen u kola, motorky, koně. Takže třeba It doesn´t take a long time to go to a bus stop to work or school.

Našlo by se tam toho ale ještě více…

No tak, ostatní, poraďte a napište – pepemu to pomůže.

Filipe neznamena live on sth- živit se sth?

live on sth phrasal verb ( MONEY )

If you live on an amount of money, that is the money that you use to buy the things that you need

př. We lived on very little when we first got married.

Nemyslím, že máš pravdu. navíc ON MY OWN, je něco jinýho, není to fr.sloveso

jo vlastne jo, hlavne ze jsem na to dneska uz jednou narazil :-D

napada te jak to live on prelozit z tech vet?.

přežívat, živořit ?

live on sth = vyjít s něčím, s určitým množstvím peněz třeba za týden atd

jo, "vyjít s málem " by asi taky šlo ( Mluvím o té věte výše)

Obecně to tak nejde překládat, musíš podle kontextu no..

to "s málem " bych tam nedával

a jeste jedna vec? jak je mozne ze tady muze byt is „that is the money“ kdyz money je plural?

Time is money (čas jsou peníze), IS je správně..

IS protoze money je nepocitatelne podstatne jmeno.

Stejne jako water is, wood is, information is atd…

// ale ty tam vlastne mas time is money… time je taky nepocitatelne podstatne jmeno (v tomto pripade), v tvoji vete je to duvodem onoho is..

jo táák, takze u nepocitatelneho vzdycky is, to je fakt.

Scorpio, Filip Waldhans, Washington Irving : díky hoši, co bych bez vás himlhergot dělal.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.