Help for English

Travelling abroad - New Zealand

Hi!Kia ora!
Does anyone need an information about travelling abroad, especially to New Zealand – I can help you! Reply me here and I´ll give you some pieces of advice.

Hi Manuka! This is cool, because I'm thinking about going abroad and New Zealand is one of the possibilities. So, what can you tell me about life in New Zealand? And what about it's advantages and disadvantages? Are you still there? Thanks :-)

Hi,
concerning your questions about advantages and disadvantages it is really complicated to reply – I can tell you about whole life in New Zealand (visa, work, nature, people, shopping) – it depends what you would like to know the most. However, I´m just in Czech Republic waiting for my visa to go back to NZ in February.

Cau devotees of kiwiland,

I am also pretty interested in that brim of World. I am aching for making my first steps there very soon!! With a plane ticket in my pocket i'm counting every day to the first days of fall. no job, no friends, lost in translation, without knowing anything just a travelling heart keeps me going! So Let's get some informations offered by Manuka!! How is the bureaucracy going in the Land of the Long White Cloud? How hard is to open new bank account without prove of address which is a base of everything in UK. I wonna buy a Van and became a snail whitch always keeps its home about. Is there many people living this way? and is it alright? And What's the weather in New Zealand like? I am planning to take on surfing and enjoy my self in the pure nature of New Zealand.
Write us what was it that hit u so deeply to fall in love with this Country at the very end of World. We may meet there!!

Cheers Pakonik

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.