Help for English

Movies rating

Have you watched some new movie recently?

Rate it for the others! Let them know if it is worth to watch.

Rate with stars from one to five. One star means very bad movie and five stars mean excellent movie.

I´m rating the last movie that I watched in cinema:

Angels and Demons ****
It is really good movie with great actors and good screenplay. It is dynamic and dramatic movie and I think there aren´t any weak or boring parts. I devoured this movie from beginning to end. Maybe at the end there were unnecessarily too much turnovers. But I give four stars from five for this movie. BTW Ewan McGregor is my favourite actor… :-D

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ***

It is good, but maybe it is the lowest part compared to previous parts.
Harry and his schoolmates are older and it is a time to fall in love. Theirs relationships are very showed in this part. It is a bit romantic, not so mysterious and magic as previous parts, but still thrilling and interesting. It took 153 min., but it didn´t seem so long to me, I enjoyed it. And I look forward to other part.
It is nice fairy tale for adults and I give three stars from five for this movie.

OUTLANDER *****

This movie is plenty of action, drama and gave me just exactly what I was looking for. At first glance it seems to be a strange mixture of Sci-fi and mythological history-based features. After watching a while you will find out it's hell of a good shake made of carefuly picked ‚ingridients‘. 115 minutes passed too quickly, perhaps, not as you would wish for. James Caviezel was excellent, so was Sophia Myles. What can I say, a monstrous extra-terrestial creature, Vikings and spaceman just got me in. I couldn't help myself. And why 5 stars? That's because 6 would be more than agreed rating range :-)

Inglourious Basterds (Hanebný pancharti)****
drama/war/come­dy/action

It is typically Tanrantino´s movie full of thrill, oppressive atmosphere and excellent dialogs ! Points are often surprising there. It is interesting connection of war movie with ingredient of comedy. This movie is about great actors, interesting script and excellent direction.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.