Help for English

Live conversation between two upper-intermediate or advanced Czechs

Is anybody here interested in live conversation in Prague with another Czech of an upper-intermediate level of higher? I'm a man (31), have a state exam from English, many years of lerning and good knowledge of English (also business english), but I don't have a lot of chance to practise that. I've never tried to do that, but I'm considering it as a good way to train conversation.

I'm wondering if anyone could be interested in that idea? My e-mail is czech1979@volny.cz.

It's funny I am also a Czech born in 1979 :-) I have recently succesfuly passed CAE exams .. I would prefer to practice English in a larger group of people, so if you will find enough guys to realize that, I will join the team .. :-D

If someone lives nearby Olomouc and is interested in talking, exchanging ideas, just let me know.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.