Help for English

Esej o Londýne - 2. časť

Westminster, is another part of central London area on the River Thames. This part is very attractive for tourists because of a lot of historical landmarks are there includes the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral.

Westminster Abbey is the largest church in Britain, which is not a cathedral, but also royal weddings took place here for example the wedding of prince William with duchess Kate was there, too.

Buckingham Palace has seved as the official London residence and the centrepiece of Britain´s con­stitutional monarchy and it is also home of Queen Elizabeth II. and her family.

London is not also the city of history and beuatiful sightseeing. There also dangerous places full of criminals for example Soutwark and So-Ho. So-Ho has a bad reputation for sex shops as well as night life and film industry.

If I would be in London, I will exactly buy some souvenirs for my friends and family. And exactly one of the best places for shopping in London is the Camden Town. It is very attractive resort or part of London mostly visited by tourists, mostly during/by weekends. In Camden Town people can buy everything : furniture, dress, vegetable and so on. Except these things is a place where we can meet different types of people with various hairstyles, piercings, maybe for some people would be bizard or weird. However, that is also one of the faces of London.

This part is very attractive for tourists because of a lot of historical landmarks are there includes the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral.

My suggestion:

This part is very attractive for tourists because there are a lot of historical landmarks there, the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral including.

..but also royal weddings took place here, for example…

Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence…

London is not only (just) the city of history and beautiful sightseeing. There are also dangerous places full of criminals there, for example Soutwark and So-Ho. So-Ho has a bad reputation for sex shops as well as night life and film industry.

If I am in London, I will exactly buy some souvenirs for my friends and family. And exactly one of the best places for shopping in London is the Camden Town. It is very attractive resort or part of London, mostly visited by tourists, mostly during/(over) weekends. In Camden Town people can buy everything : furniture, dress, vegetable and so on. Except these things,it is a place where we can meet different types of people with various hairstyles, piercings. It may be bizzare or weird to some people, however, that is also one of the faces of London.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.