Help for English

How do you get motivated?

Simple question. How do you get motivated to learn English?

And here's a simple answer. As for me, I don't need any motivation because I was born to learn this amazing language and I'm really into it. I only need motivation when I feel terrible about not learning english so that I would survive those unpleasant moments :-)
I guess it's not the answer you expect but I just had to write something. :-)

Hi AJLeArNeR, thanks for the answer. I envy you your enthusiasm. Good luck.

Due to the fact that learning English in long-term effort, you definitely need to get motivated. The first motivation was, in my case, a goal I have always wanted to achieve. And that's always been an ability to fluently communicate on various topics with various people all over the world in English, then to understand the English media like movies, plays, series, news. Last but not least, the possible higher change of getting a better job, earning more money.
These aims turned into something a bit else over time, something what everyone wants to get, a passion. Today, I find English a really engaging, catchy language offering countless ways of expressing yourself. The way you cannot do in Czech. The simplicity, design, awesomeness of this language is just amazing.
When you have mastered the knowledge of using a word in different word classes, the language will get charming.

It's just my humble opinion. Everyone gets attracted by a bit different aspects of a language. Even that can be found as a motivation.

Hi Batterfield, thanks for the detailed answer. In my opinion, the best way how to get motivated is a combibation of short-term and long-term goals. For example: finish some textbook is a short-term goal and FCE certificate is a long-term goal.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.