Help for English

Trying English Conversation.

What do you think? Is harder to learn from czech to english or from english to czech? Czech language has skloňování (I don't know how to say in english) and english has more tenses than we have. I'm just trying write in english and a hope you understand my question for the first post. There obviously a lot of mistakes/faults (I don't know) but I'm trying conversations, if I can. So you can answer my question and correct my english I would really appreciate it.This thread is without for any searching on your correction. This is just like freestyle is. Reactions, thoughts and responses. I'm looking forward to your responses and other themes.

1. is it harder to translate from Czech to English or the other way around?
2. There's this declination thing in Czech (language). In English, on the other hand, there are more tenses than in Czech (vhodnější sloveso BÝT spíš než MÍT)
3. …to write in English and I hope you'll understand (stačí klidně takto)
4. I make a lot of mistakes, obviously, but I'm trying to speak
5. So I'd really appreciate it if you could answer my questions and correct my mistakes
6. This thread is a freestyle-based sort of thing (popravdě řečeno nevím, co tím chcete sdělit)
7. and other topics (things to discuss)

To answer your question, I definitely think that translating from Czech to English is a more difficult option (that's why I do it in my classes). :)

Thank you very much for your response.

Freestyle jsem myslel jen to, že jsem nechtěl aby ste zjišťovali jak se co řekne ale jen prostě psali jak by ste to řekli v případě konverzace random.

There is a lot of space/room to getting better.

There's a lot of space for getting better (ROOM bych si vyhradil pro otázku "is there enough room for…?, třeba když zjišťujete informace k ubytování a ptáte se, jestli je někde dost místa, často se to používá právě v kombinaci se slovem ENOUGH, ale pokud byste i tady použil SPACE, nic by se nestalo).

Abych byl přesnější – SPACE je z těchto dvou výrazů rozhodně častější, jelikož má jak “fyzický” tak “nefyzický” význam (jako ve Vaší větě). Slovo ROOM tuto “nefyzickou” kompetenci nemá :).

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Daniel Müller vložený před 8 lety

There's a lot of space for getting better (ROOM bych si vyhradil pro otázku "is there enough room for…?, třeba když zjišťujete informace k ubytování a ptáte se, jestli je někde dost místa, často se to používá právě v kombinaci se slovem ENOUGH, ale pokud byste i tady použil SPACE, nic by se nestalo).

Abych byl přesnější – SPACE je z těchto dvou výrazů rozhodně častější, jelikož má jak “fyzický” tak “nefyzický” význam (jako ve Vaší větě). Slovo ROOM tuto “nefyzickou” kompetenci nemá :).

Přečtěte si prosím například toto.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.