Help for English

The HAVE YOU EVER game

I have! ..but then I woke up.

Have you ever walked into a glass door (because it was just that clean)?

No, I didn´t. But sometimes it almost happened.

Have you ever been to Liptovský Mikuláš ? (The town, I live in).

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od AdrianaXXX vložený před 11 lety

No, I didn´t. But sometimes it almost happened.

Have you ever been to Liptovský Mikuláš ? (The town, I live in).

Frankly, I haven't. But it seems like a tempting idea to visit a town where girls with such a nickname live. ;-)

Have you ever said a dirty word in English because you had no idea what it meant?

(Because I have!:))

I have, as a child. And not only in English, in other languages as well. And even now – when I say dirty words and I do know what they mean – it just doesn't seem so bad as saying dirty words in Czech, right? :-)

Have your ever tried to adapt words from other foreign languages for English because you lacked vocabulary? (because I try to do this from time to time with French and vice versa!) :-)

Yes, I have, but mostly Slovak words. For example I used “prospekt” instead brochure and receptionist had no idea what I am talking about. I also mix Spanish and Italian words very often.

Have you ever swum naked? I have and like it very much.

Yes I have. I must say that it is more comfortable than wearing bathing trunks but you can only practise it at an appropriate place where there are no people or at nudist beach. :-)

Have you ever seen UFO, a strange object, creature or experienced some bizzare thing?
Once I saw something like UFO, but I do not remember any details.

No, I have never seen UFO or strange subject or creature… but as to the bizzare thing..- I find miracles happen every day:)

Have you ever spent more than 48 hours awake? (I have not, although I spent several nights sleeping about 3 hours a night…)

No, I haven't cus I love sleeping :) so,…**Have you ever had straight A's? ** (in what class for the last time?

Enjoy :-D

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od learningenglish vložený před 7 lety

No, I haven't cus I love sleeping :) so,…**Have you ever had straight A's? ** (in what class for the last time?

Enjoy :-D

Yes, I have. I had them the previous school year last time (my first grade of secondary school). I enjoy learning, so it is quite easy for me. Unfortunately, I am considered to be a swot and know-it-all.

Have you ever had a dream predicting the future?

I had dreams which were fulfilled later many times. I find them to be weird, I cannot explain why and how it happens and why it happens to me. I have also good intuition, so it may be connected, but such dreams haven't been explained by science, which differs them from intuition and makes them a mystery.

Have you ever had straight A's? (in what class for the last time?
The last time I got A in biology in graduation class.
Have you ever defended someone?

Yes, I did it just three hours ago. Our dog got bored and bite all the shoes it found in. My children started to be quite rude to it, however they have forgotten to walk it. I had to reprimand them for not doing their job and defend the poor dog.

Have you ever gotten into car accident ?

No, I've never gotten into a car accident.
I have hit a few cars, though. I mean, I scratched them a little..... Not the best driver, I guess:) but I am grateful that I've never gotten into a bad car accident and I hope it stays that way..

Have you ever written a song?

Well, yes, a lot of – I've been writing them since I was 14.
I've been through a few different phases, from not enough experience with a lot of ideas and time to nearly professional playing and singing with practically no time for it. :D

Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?

Actually, I haven't. Kind of boring, huh?:)… Maybe I just can't recall it, though..
I recall having a crush on a male nurse in a hospital:) It was during some kind of rehabilitation for my back..:)

Have you ever eaten shark meat?

I haven’t but my cousin likes to treat herself to this kind of fish every once in a while. She says it’s delicious. I’ve had a kangaroo steak, though. The meat doesn’t smell very nice in raw form but once you cook it, it’s delicious.

Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.