Help for English

Jak to lépe upravit?

It means without the repentance, without a willingness for the self-examination when we read something in the Bible, we also perceive that is for us not to speak about it, not to teach others, and rule out ourselves. When I am speaking that, primarily it applies to me.

On se tak pastor vyjadřuje. Takovými skoky. V češtině to lze chápat, ale nevím, zda i v angličtině (mojí anglické verzi)

Oprava: When I amm speaking about that, it primarily applies to me.

Ja bych to rekl takhle. (one's) muze byt pouzito ale nemusi.

It means without repentance, without the willingness for (one's) self-examination when we read something in the Bible, we also perceive that it is not for us to speak about it nor to teach others, but rather to rule ourselves out. Speaking of that, it primarily applies to me.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od tommcfall vložený před rokem

Ja bych to rekl takhle. (one's) muze byt pouzito ale nemusi.

It means without repentance, without the willingness for (one's) self-examination when we read something in the Bible, we also perceive that it is not for us to speak about it nor to teach others, but rather to rule ourselves out. Speaking of that, it primarily applies to me.

no tak tohle je úplně převrácená informace!

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od naficka vložený před rokem

no tak tohle je úplně převrácená informace!

Informace je to stejna, ale bez puvodniho ceskeho textu je to jen uprava prekladu.

Asi to mám celé blbě. Prostě potřebuji napsat:

To znamená, bez toho pokání, bez ochoty jisté sebereflexe v souvislosti s tím, kdy něco čteme v Bibli, že to taky vnímáme, že to platí pro nás. Ne, že o tom budeme mluvit, že to budeme učit druhé, a nás se to netýká. Takže, když tohle říkám, v první řadě se to týká mě.

Tak pokus cislo 2 🙂

Without repentance and willingness of certain self-examination in relation to what we read in the Bible, it means, that we also perceive it as being addressed to us. It doesn't mean we'll talk about it and teach others while excluding ourselves however. So when I say this, it is in the first place addressed to myself.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od tommcfall vložený před rokem

Tak pokus cislo 2 🙂

Without repentance and willingness of certain self-examination in relation to what we read in the Bible, it means, that we also perceive it as being addressed to us. It doesn't mean we'll talk about it and teach others while excluding ourselves however. So when I say this, it is in the first place addressed to myself.

To je ono! Děkuji

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od naficka vložený před rokem

To je ono! Děkuji

Rado se stalo

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.