Help for English

Nevěřím korektorovi konec

Omlouvám se, že je to tak dlouhé. Ale ještě 6 vět.

Soon after that I had a trial for the attack of that policeman. Tady mi vymazal po after that.

I told the truth there for the first time in my life.

She believed me every word. Tady mi změnil me na my.

The section was from half a year to six years. For this wrong, there is the upper half of the section.

God stood up for me at the court.

The cafe, where I am sitting now, belongs to the church called Církev víry situated in the centre of Brno.

To je vše. Moc děkuji za pomoc.

Soon after that I had/faced a trial for attacking / assaulting that policeman. (THAT bych také nechal)

She believed my every word (to opravil dobře, v angličtině je to zkrátka trochu jinak postavené)

The range (of the punishment) was… / The punishment ranged from half a year to six years (between half a year and six years). The length of my punishment was closer to the upper edge of the range. (za tuhle druhou větu úplně neručím)

The cafe where I am sitting now belongs to the church called Církev víry situated in the centre of Brno. (čárky nejsou nutné)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.