Help for English

Kontrola textu - popis auta

Chystam se prodat auto na Ebay a tak bych rad pozadal o kontrolu textu jestli tam nejsou nejake velke chyby. Predem diky.

I am selling 2000 DAEWOO MATIZ SE SILVER.

I bought the car in May 2008 from a trader that had bought it from an old couple who were the first owners. They used it only occasionally and that is why the mileage was showing only 24000 miles. I didn't drive it very often either and so now it has only 29500 miles on the clock.

MOT till 9th May 2011

Tax till 30th April 2011.

Service history till 2008

A starter motor started jamming up some time ago. I have had it refurbished and it has been OK since then and there is still half a year guarantee for it.

There was a problem with unstable power and misfiring a short time ago. In the process of fault finding I have changed fuel and air filter, all sparkplugs and ignition cables. Finally problem found in faulty distributor that has been refurbished and there are no problems ever since.

Please be aware that you are bidding 10 years old car so you have to expect some signs of wear and tear but there is nothing „major“ apart from what I mentioned below.

I am selling the car only because I am moving out of the country, otherwise I would keep it.
------------------------------------------------
Pros:

– Low mileage

– The car is cheap to tax, insure and run.

– Easy to park.

– Surprisingly a lot of luggage space if you fold rear seats.

– The car comes with 2 keys, lock for the steering wheel, radio, spare wheel, jack and towing eye

Cons:

– Front left fender is scratched and dented. Smaller dents and scratches on front left door and a bumper. There is also one long not very visible scratch on front right door. All this is shown on the pictures so please pay attention to it before bidding.

– Battery is quite weak.
-----------------------------------------------
Please no time wasters or tire kickers, only bid if you are ready to buy.

Questions welcome and I will do my best to answer them. Viewing possible too. I am based in West London (W5) Email:

Tohle dělá někdo zadarmo jo :shock: ?

Ale já nejsem student jazykové školy Empire :)

ještě vědět kolik takové „zdarma“ stojí :-) Přeloženo: jaké je školné v oné jazykové škole prezentující jednu jedinou metodu výuky :shock:
EDIT: ale ještě jsme stále neodpověděli Jim_cz :-(

Auto prodano, takze se uz nenamahejte, ale diky za podnetne reakce.. :)

haha. 8-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.