Help for English

How are you learning english?

Hello, everybody let's talk how you're learning english.Tell us your tricks, tips, advice, your experience and how you're learning(how long,how often,what kind of english, what books you use and so on).

hello

hello lukas.mich

where are you from????I am from the czech republic. How old are you??

it´s been about year since i decoded that i wanna speak english better…so i´ve started to chat with people on www.englishbaby.com,watch my fav shows in english and read books in english…i´ve met few really great friends from USA and Britain and some from Europe..i talk to them every day and i think i get better and better …at least my teacher of english told me that i´m much better now…so it´s pleasant… :-)

Hi Lukas, I have been learning english for about 13 years:) and the best way to learn sth is to practise and to listen to the language, now I´m doing language school and we´ve got mainly english teachers so I´ve been listening to english every day and it´s the best way ;)

'sup borky,me… well,ČR

hi,‚helps‘ i'm interested in the website englishbaby.com, could you advise how to join in to chat?thanks, man

Hiya guys… how are you? I have been learning english long time. The best way how to learn english is travel to UK or USA i think. I`m an aupair in the UK and my english is getting better and better :-) Mainly speaking, so i understand everybody who speaks english very well :-)

hello everybody :-D Jitush can you tell me how did you get your job (aupair) ? I wanna do something like that… :) Thank you very much!
By the way I've been learning English for about 10 years…,but the last year I have done more for it…

Hi Chicqui, i got it by agency in Prague (www.studyline.cz), they were very friendly so try it !! You don`t need lots of money, but courage :-) c u guys xx

Learning english is best in abroad.
I am begginer or freshman and I feeling a upturn in Australia

hi everyone. I think that the best way is talking with english. its good practice for everyone

can i speak you lukas ,how old are you

Hello girls and guys,
I have been learning english for about five years. I used to learn German before that (complete waste of my time, because I cannot say a word in German now). In my opinion english is much easier and you can encounter it all around you. I have been learning it mostly by myself in this five years. I like watching films and serials in english with english subtitles (I consider it very useful). In last two years I have been also translating subtitles from English to Czech (various tv shows, documents and bonus materials). It is one of the best ways how you can learn English. I also use my english in my work (mostly written english). And if you want to study english grammar, I recommend you „English grammar in Use“. I am very satisfied whith this book.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.