Help for English

The HAVE YOU EVER game

I have! ..but then I woke up.

Have you ever walked into a glass door (because it was just that clean)?

No, I didn´t. But sometimes it almost happened.

Have you ever been to Liptovský Mikuláš ? (The town, I live in).

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od AdrianaXXX vložený před 7 lety

No, I didn´t. But sometimes it almost happened.

Have you ever been to Liptovský Mikuláš ? (The town, I live in).

Frankly, I haven't. But it seems like a tempting idea to visit a town where girls with such a nickname live. ;-)

Have you ever said a dirty word in English because you had no idea what it meant?

(Because I have!:))

I have, as a child. And not only in English, in other languages as well. And even now – when I say dirty words and I do know what they mean – it just doesn't seem so bad as saying dirty words in Czech, right? :-)

Have your ever tried to adapt words from other foreign languages for English because you lacked vocabulary? (because I try to do this from time to time with French and vice versa!) :-)

Yes, I have, but mostly Slovak words. For example I used “prospekt” instead brochure and receptionist had no idea what I am talking about. I also mix Spanish and Italian words very often.

Have you ever swum naked? I have and like it very much.

Yes I have. I must say that it is more comfortable than wearing bathing trunks but you can only practise it at an appropriate place where there are no people or at nudist beach. :-)

Have you ever seen UFO, a strange object, creature or experienced some bizzare thing?
Once I saw something like UFO, but I do not remember any details.

No, I have never seen UFO or strange subject or creature… but as to the bizzare thing..- I find miracles happen every day:)

Have you ever spent more than 48 hours awake? (I have not, although I spent several nights sleeping about 3 hours a night…)

No, I haven't cus I love sleeping :) so,…**Have you ever had straight A's? ** (in what class for the last time?

Enjoy :-D

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od learningenglish vložený před 3 lety

No, I haven't cus I love sleeping :) so,…**Have you ever had straight A's? ** (in what class for the last time?

Enjoy :-D

Yes, I have. I had them the previous school year last time (my first grade of secondary school). I enjoy learning, so it is quite easy for me. Unfortunately, I am considered to be a swot and know-it-all.

Have you ever had a dream predicting the future?

I had dreams which were fulfilled later many times. I find them to be weird, I cannot explain why and how it happens and why it happens to me. I have also good intuition, so it may be connected, but such dreams haven't been explained by science, which differs them from intuition and makes them a mystery.

Have you ever had straight A's? (in what class for the last time?
The last time I got A in biology in graduation class.
Have you ever defended someone?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit nebo se můžete přihlásit účtem na Facebooku.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.