Help for English

What do you like to read?

Which genre? What book or book series is your favorite? I like fantasy. To be more specific – science fantasy which represent Anne McCaffrey,'s Pern saga and Marion Zimmer Bradley with her Darkover series.

Fantasy is one of my favorite genres, too. I've recently read Legends & Lattes. Loved it!

I highly recommend joining Goodreads.com. It's a great place to share books you've read, comments, quotes… see what your firends are reading, find inspiration etc.

My goodreads profile is https://www.goodreads.com/…04-marek-v-t

Detective stories(Agatha, Doyle, P. D. James…) classic novels, big (BIG) fan of Jane Austen – might be the biggest genius in the history of writing books…
Loved the LOTR, enjoyed Harry Potter.....
And if I can speak about Czech books… I read Šikmý kostel a few months ago and it might be the best book I have ever read.......

I enjoy the rich world-building, intricate plots, and the blend of science fiction and fantasy elements in these series. The combination of futuristic technology with mystical elements creates a unique and captivating setting for the stories to unfold.

I enjoy the rich world-building, intricate plots, and the blend of science fiction and fantasy elements in these series. The combination of futuristic technology with mystical elements creates a unique and captivating setting for the stories to unfold.

I agree! These series are always full of surprises and mysteries. Do you have any favorite authors in this genre?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.