Help for English

What is your most unbelievable, curious, stunning or interesting experience you\'ve ever had?

OK, I am going to share with you one of my stupidest experience in my life. (Actually, there are lots of other experiences of mine but these may come some other time):

Last year I wanted to go skiing to the mountains. I realized that I had no money at home so I decided to stop to withdraw some from the dispenser on my way. I packed all the necessary stuff, locked the house and headed off to the mountains. I stopped in a small town and went to withdraw the money, as I had intended. I inserted my card into the dispenser, typed the PIN, typed the amount I had wanted to withdraw and waited. In a moment the dispencer started to beep, ejecting my card. So, I pulled my card out and went back to my car. I had driven about another 4 kilometers before I realized that I had forgot to take the money too :shock:. I do not know how quickly and skillfully I managed to turn my car around (it must have been a real stunt of mine :-D) and speeded back. What do you think? Yes – the money was gone :?! I must have made somebody very happy that day. So, I unwillingly did the whole process again :-(.

I still don’t understand. This had never happened to me before. And I wasn't fallen in love :-D. Could it have been Alzheimer's then :?? :-D

And what about you? Have you ever experienced anyting like this? Or do you have any other curious experience you would like to share with us?

Yay, its really odd and a little bit funny. I hope it wasn't much money.
Well,listen to my strange and scary story:

One night, about a year ago, i was at home alone. I have to say I still hate to be home alone overnight even if I am a big girl :-).
So I got to bet at half past ten and fell asleep almost immediately. Then I woke up abruptly after midnight and, I swear, a strange black face was looking at me very attentively. It was so close that it almost touched me! I jump off the bed screaming then picked up a pillow and run away, from the flat to common corridor. I couldn't manage myself to get back for more than twenty minutes.

Whatever it was, I am not like to meet it again. And Im cautious to open my eyes in the middle of the night.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.