Help for English

SECURITY

Hallo, my name is Peter. Is there anybody Who could chat with me about security or everything???

:-)

So, see you later…maybe

About computer security? :)

He…No, sorry, about security of transport,cri­mes,robberies,pro­tect of people.I´m security manager and I have to comunicate and cooperate in English with my collegues in company in whole europe. I´m very weak like a tea in English.

But It would be fine every comunication with everything and with everybody.

The topic for discus : fight sports,self-defence, movies, guns, millitary, law, prison, mafia, SBS, production, expedition, logistic, foreigners, drogs,machination, police, ect. -because about it is my job. I hope I wil find enybody . I thing this seriously. Thanks.

Are you doing any martial art? I am interesting in that, I used to do kickbox for 2years, but I left the club month ago, and went to others, which is focussed on fight in real life(self-defence at the street etc…) Do you know MMA?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.