Help for English

Penfriend

Let´s write in english !

Hello!
I would like to write with someone in english to improve my english and to know some new information. I´m intermediate. I love sport and travelling.
Luky-na@seznam.cz

Hello,
I would like to write with someone in English.

Hi, I´m nicy and I want to improve english too. My grammar is bad. I need penfriend who can little english. :-D

Hi every one
I have a few pen pal in Africa, America and Australia.
You can improve your englist like this.
You remember a termes very simply.
Try it too guys
8-)

hallo.I´m Michelle.In future I want to speak english like Czech.But my english is…tragic…afra­id.But I can take paints After all…I´m writening garbage,so sorry…

Hi.
I want to speak English to. I live in Ostrava and I learn Englist six mounth. I need somebady for talking in English. Is somebady here, please? But my English isn´t good. :-(

Hi..my english is little bad :-D so is there somebody who write me?thanks..
[email protected]

I want to write with someone in english too. Im normal girl… :-D

Is there somebody for writing about daily things? I am elementary and I just want find a pen-friend. Please, just write some sentences for learning English
:-D

hi i want to write with some boy in English.My english is not very well

i hate you all

Why do you hate us?

Hello, I have been looking for a penfriend. Is there anybody who would like to write with me? My english isn´t so much good but…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.