Help for English

Travelling - all over the world

Let´s talk about travelling. What is your favourite country? What interesting did you enjoy or see abroad?

Hallo everyone,sorry for my mistake in english.I like travelling so much.I just have seen Italy,Spain,Greece and Venezuela.Is it nobody here ?

HAllo,I would like to practics my english,so sorry when I make any mistake.I like travelling so much.Is nobody conecting to conversation with me?

I use to live in England for 1 year, but I don´t like this country much. The best problem for me was weather. Last summer I´ve been to America and let me tell you: It´s GREAT, especially NY city. I can just recommend it to you all(who can get the visa).Have a nice day…

Hello, I was in London and I didn´t like the weather too. There was too rainy for me. Paris was better, it is beautiful town. There are many monuments there and nice streets, shops, café.I was also in Rome and I like this town. I like to visit big cities abroad.

Hello everyone,I lived for 4 years in Rome,I worked there as a nanny.It was a very good experience,is a beautiful city. I lived too in Venezuela for some months.I like this places so much,because The weather is very good there.I would like to visit America and Australia,but it´s difficult to get The visa there.Have a nice day…

I´ve been in London for a few days. There was pretty good weather…but…We bought one-day tickets for a public transport.What was our big surprise when we got out from The British National Muzeum.No lights and The tube(metro)was not working.Blackout in London. Buses were overcrowding.There wasn't any possibility to get in…so we were walking through London to our hotel…

Hello everybody I was in CHroatia when I was five.Every year we go on holiday to Slovakia. I've been in Paris too.This year we're going to Bulgaria.I'd like to visite America. Have anybody of you been in America? Bye

hi everyone,I like traveling and I went around Poland and Monte Negro.It were The Best trips in my live. This year I and my friend want to go around Ukraine. We have many experiences from trips, but I dont know how to translate it. If someone want to read our diaries, pleas visit my page http://salamandr-tzv.borec.cz/

I love London! it is the nicest town on the world!! i want live in london :-)

Hello guys, i really like travelling!! At present, I live in England, near the London. London is cool city, where i have been!!I went there million times, so its quite boring for me. Next saturady im going with friends to Paris. Have anybody been there?? I need some tips, i`ll be there just 2 nights. What is the most interest except Eiffel tower? Thanks a lot, xxx

Hi Salamandrr :-) I was in Monte Negro too. It's a very nice country,isn't it? Do you often go for similar trips??

Hi Jitush. I´m very sorry I didn´t write you earlier. You probably was in Paris already. I liked in Paris trip on Seina very much. Than I liked NotreDame and Louvre. We were three hours in Louvre and in spite of it we didn´t see everything, it is so large. What did you like in Paris?

Hi guys,

I am just in Bournemouth in a beatiful city close to sea in the south of England. If anyone is going there, let me know. We can go out for a few drinks.

C u in B'mouth

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.