Help for English

Travelling - all over the world

I love London too.. However,I have never been to London,because im very young:D,but when i wil be adult i want to live there…

How young the young is? :-)
I've been to London once. Unfortunately, there was reported something like „Terrorist attack menace“ so on London eye it was quite strange when a policeman is looking to your bag and taking your scissors… Despite all that it's been very nice experience. :-D

Has anyone here ever been to Vancouver? Could you give me any tips on things to buy and places to see, any pointers? I would like to spend some time there next year and believe me, even though it´s only the end of July, I can´t wait (my mum says I am weird, but I am just sooo excited)

I read up on it on the Internet and flipped through some guides and maps but it would be great to have the opportunity to talk to someone who has actually been there. THX 8-)

Stargate Alantis Studios 8-) :-D

Yeah, that has something to do with it too, but Joe Mallozi said they do not meet with fans who just out of the blue turn up, so even though I am a huge fan, I don´t really know whether I´ll decide to go for it :? (It would be great to meet David, Joe, Rachel or Jason while sightseeing in Vancouver 8-) )
BTW do you know the exact address? I have been searching for it for some time now and I just can´t find it :-(

Já to tipuji na

100 Pender Street West
Vancouver, BC V6B 1R8, Canada
(604) 683–2305

Ale ještě si to ověř.

Thanks so much, I´ll try to verify it :-D

You're welcome. :-)

Stargate fans have to stick together, right? :-D

Stargate fans have to stick together, right? :-D

Sure! I'll join you. :-D

Hi everybody!I'm in Mallorca now like au-pair. I babysit small boy who's sometimes really naughty :shock:
Mallorca is amazing and I have to recommend to you :-D but today is here so hot that probably I'll die :-)
I'm going to visit Paris in October so I hope that I'll be great cause I have never been there before…I've been in London too in April these year and I must to say that it was really cool :-D
Alias I visited Chroatia for 8 times and I really love it!
If somebody wants to speak with me write me,,,I'll be happy

gothsweeting:
I'm in. :-D

Hi meiese. The last week in august I was in Croatia in Biograd na Moru. I was satisfied. Accomodation near the sea, pebbles and sands beach too, so we could play beach voleyball. Good meal, quite cheap prices, good entertainment, kind people. And primarily – it is so near.

ahh i could talk about travelling for hours…i really love travelling,it´s ac­tually my passion…unfor­tunately i havent enough money to travel much…i´ve been in France – Paris,Italy – three times,Croatia,Gre­ece-two times,Germany… i just wish i could visit USA…it´s my huge dream… last my experience was on holidays..i spent almost whole holidays in Greece with my friend…we were working there in the restaurant.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.