Help for English

Travelling - all over the world

Hi, I'm going to New York on April. I love it, it is my dream for whole life. And I can improve my english there:-)

aah i so envy you…travel to usa is also my huge dream…there is no place that i wanna visit so much as usa…hope i´m gonna get oportunity sometime

Well, I've been to the Bristol City in England for one year, but I didn't like it so much… Shitloads of foreigners, especially from Poland. Most disappointing was mostly the weather and grumpy british people. Fortunately, I decided to move to beautiful and warm Cyprus. I spent there more then half year, working directly on the beach. That was my best half year ever spent. Just watching sunrise, lying on the beach all day long, seeing sunset with great people having great atmosphere. Party, foam party, tourist chicks, kind Cypriot people and wonderful weather. By the time I was there, rain didn't show up even once! Of course I've done a lot of thinking and I decided to go for studying in Australia. Great opportunities there and weather of course. And let's not forget about great and smiley people :-] . So that's just my story. Looking forward to see your responses. Miro 8-)

For LUKYNA.
Hello my favorite country is Rakousko and your?

hello

I was only once abroad.Rakusko­.I gleaned strawberries :-) I would like to live in Spain.It's my little dream.

Guys, Rakousko is Austria.

Hi!
Travelling? It's the best thing for me – you can meet a lot of people different nationaly, you can get to know world's habits. I'd like to travel for example to Holland, Scotland and the most to Irland. I love butch countries. But the problem is money…I'm student and I can't travel when I want..So now I can maximum travel round The Czech Republic but after graduation – to world!

Hi,everybody.­....I can see that you all like to travel very much......me too.....I've been to croatia 6times.....that's ni­ce country but it's a little bit boring for me cause I do same things every day.....I have been to austria as well…to prátr in vienna.....I love it…austria is great.....and I've been to ireland twice.....the best trim of my life.....first time I was there on february 2008…but just for one week…second time I was there on july-august 08.....great experience…I can recommend…I think my english has improved because of this trip…despite stay in Ireland I make mistakes…Everybody makes mistakes(almost everybody)…so BYE BYE…take care :-D

sorry…I must correct…there should be points between Ireland and I make… ......

For zolik : My favourite country is France. I was there in winter and also in summer and it was great. In winter I enjoyed snowboarding in french Alps and in summer I visited Paris – the most beautiful town I have ever seen. Austria isn´t bad too. I was on Dachstein and in Vienna, I liked it. I liked Mozarts chocolate :-)

For Grebi: Hey, Croatia can be exciting not only boring :-)if you make some trips there, not only laying on the beach. I liked croatian towns, their narrow paved streets, old houses … I liked Dubrovnik – I recommend to visit this nice town, or Zadar. There are also nice national parks there, for example Plitvice, Krka.

yes, that's true…I've already said I was there with my parents and another members of my family…they were very lazy…nobody felt like making some trips..... :-) :-)

Hello, I'd like to practise English by speaking with anyone. I'm reading books and listening radio, but have not much possibility to speak. I visited Australia, USA, Spain, Greece, Italy etc. and would like to share my expecience. :shock:

Hello,I like travelling and I love mountains . I am from Czech Republik and every year I do to Alps. I would like to visit other mountains on the World. My the best dream is Alaska…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.